Electronic and Static Subway-Related Signs

Guest lance25

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you better be qiute or i will call harry!

Call him??? What is he, your agent or something? For the record, the only person bringing up drivel is you, okay? Put yourself in check before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot on the forums.

Thank you!!!!!

Did you know that every time you post, a trail of flames follow? You should stop posting and take some time to find out what is wrong with yourself. This is the best piece of advice for you in the mean time. If you need some pointers on normal behavior, we will (try to) help you.

I hope this will be the final 42 St Lcl-related comment…

Hey can I have a sign that says:

Downtown, Brooklyn & Staten Island

(1) To Staten Island Mall, Staten Island. via Bway/7th avenue local, all times.

(2) To Kings Plaza, Brooklyn. Via Bway/7th Avenue Express, all times.

(3) To New Lots Avenue, Brooklyn. Via Bway/7th Avenue Express, all times but Late nights, nights to South ferry via Local.

Only if you can :cool:

Um Hello .....Who da F you talking to ....Show some Respect and greatfulness to these guys for even doing this ,Now Say your sorry
Don't expect this fool to say sorry for his actions. He never apologized to any of us (lance25 and Melvin I believe, including myself) for stealing/altering our work without permission. :tdown: Aahd doesn't deserve another chance from anyone in general.

Guest lance25

It's been a while hasn't it?

Rell:

46toBx.png

6toSoundview.gif

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy44/lance522/Subway%20Signs/46toBx.png

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy44/lance522/R160%20Displays/6toSoundview.gif

42 St Lcl: Your request has been denied because 1. you annoyed everyone on the forums; and 2. I explicitly stated no excessive requests.

E Local:

7AvSB.png

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy44/lance522/Subway%20Signs/7AvSB.png

thanks man. If it's not too much, Can I get another subway sign that looks like:

==========

Pelham Bay, Eastchester,

or 205 St.

via 5 Ave Local

(X) to Eastchester - Boston Road,

all times.

Rush hours also to Pelham Bay Park.

(Y) to 205 Street - Bronx Science,

all times.

==========

[i could care less what color the bullets are, as long as they aren't used by a non-fiction line .... thanks]

Hey guys, I was wondering if one of you could make me another Fantasy MNRR LED sign:

This Is The Train To

Danbury

The Next Station Is

White Plains

If you can thank you.:D

If you don't mind can I change my request to A regular Harlem Line Sign that says +Harlem Line Productions+ It will be my new logo for my youtube page and videos. You guys will be credited of course. Thank you :)

Archived