A,B,C,D Problems (Probably not a 12-9)

Due to a rail condition at the 96th Street Station:

Queens-bound (A) trains are running on the local track between the 125th Street Station and the 59th Street-Columbus Circle Station.

There is no (C) train service in both directions the entire line between the 168th Street Station and the Euclid Avenue Station.

Please expect delays in Queens-bound (A) trains.

In addition, due to a rail condition at the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station:

Uptown (A) train service is running express from the Canal Street Station to the 59th Street-Columbus Circle Station.

Uptown (E) train service is running express from the Canal Street Station to the 42nd Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal.

Please expect delays on the (A) and (E) train service at this time.

Brooklyn-bound (D) trains are running on the local track between the 125th Street Station and the 59th Street-Columbus Circle Station.

There is no (:( train service the entire line between the Bedford Park Boulevard Station and the Brighton Beach Station.

Please expect delays in Brooklyn-bound (D) trains at this time.

I was on the (A) train this morning going uptown and experienced no problems, however the (F) train I was riding was running on the (A) line between Jay Street Boro Hall to West 4th Street. Not sure if the problems were related.

There was also a reported problem on the (F), but I don't have the details on that. I just remember seeing "(F) service is experiencing delays after an earlier incident" or whatever the (MTA) posts when service is back to normal.

There was also a reported problem on the (F), but I don't have the details on that. I just remember seeing "(F) service is experiencing delays after an earlier incident" or whatever the (MTA) posts when service is back to normal.

No that was a sick passenger at 57th.Would not have been because of that.

I was on the (A) train this morning going uptown and experienced no problems, however the (F) train I was riding was running on the (A) line between Jay Street Boro Hall to West 4th Street. Not sure if the problems were related.

Probobaly maybe to cover a gap in (A) and (C) service?

Archived