Orange M Signs Going Up In The East

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lance25

In my opinion, they'll probably just cover it up. I wonder if they'll take down the (M2) bullet outside the Atlantic Avenue LIRR station or will they leave it like they did at Times Square.

They'll probably take down the letter, but leave it 'blank'.

As for TS, although there's the transfer to the (A)(C)(E), they really should have at least the main 3 Broadway lines with the (Q). Even if it means to remove one of them [probably the (C)] to fit the (Q). One of the entrances still has only the (N)(R) and that's it for Broadway.

Im meant in like What part of that station? I'm not too familiar with that station.

I actually found the photo on facebook. I really don't know where it's at exactly, but it's there. Talk about FML irony!

The current service map is still up on the (MTA) web site. Under "Individual Line Maps," the (M) is shown, but it still links to the current (M2) service. The (V) and (W) are still there as well and the (G)'s first stop is still Continental Avenue.

They said it'd change on June 27.

Guest Charles

Not sure if anyone's already mentioned this, but the new map (with the wider Manhattan, etc) is up already at Metropolitan Av.

Manhattan just looks so disproportional on the new map...

Not sure if anyone's already mentioned this, but the new map (with the wider Manhattan, etc) is up already at Metropolitan Av.

Manhattan just looks so disproportional on the new map...

Manhattan was always disproportional on a majority of subway map renderings...the entire city was TBH.

Archived