(M) stickers in Roosevelt

Bracamonte

Didn't the MTA say that all major stations wont' be changed until a few hours before service cuts? Jackson Hts/Roosevelt is certainly a major station.

That would be point less, the subway is too big of a system to be able to do that. I think putting up the new signs now is great since it gives people the time to get used to what will come that on that fist Monday morning commute when the new services are in effect. There is now way that the NYCTA can do what PATH did. When H&M became PATH back in the 60's, all the signs, uniforms, maps, and everything else was changed in one night, but again the whole path system is smaller them the (A) line.

That would be point less, the subway is too big of a system to be able to do that. I think putting up the new signs now is great since it gives people the time to get used to what will come that on that fist Monday morning commute when the new services are in effect. There is now way that the NYCTA can do what PATH did. When H&M became PATH back in the 60's, all the signs, uniforms, maps, and everything else was changed in one night, but again the whole path system is smaller them the (A) line.

It may be great now for you and others, but others like tourist and regular people will get confused and I don't think its a good idea to put the signs up now. They should do it the night or weekend before the change.

It may be great now for you and others, but others like tourist and regular people will get confused and I don't think its a good idea to put the signs up now. They should do it the night or weekend before the change.

Is that even physically or fiscally possible? Think of all the manpower they would need to cover the entire system... and all the money they'd spend paying them...

Is that even physically or fiscally possible? Think of all the manpower they would need to cover the entire system... and all the money they'd spend paying them...

Im talking about the signs not the maps and stuff. I dont think it ill be impossible to put up signs across the system on a weekend. At least the stickers. Maybe more time for the signs.

Im talking about the signs not the maps and stuff. I dont think it ill be impossible to put up signs across the system on a weekend. At least the stickers. Maybe more time for the signs.

Still. In order to do in two days what they are doing now in, let's say a month, they'd have to hire a lot more people just to slap every sticker on a sign. Either that or pay out a lot more overtime. You do know how big this system is, right?

Archived