INDman 414 Posted July 9, 2010 Share #1 Posted July 9, 2010 Here are some shots of the Essex Street Trolley Terminal. These were all taken from the platform using a low light lens. The terminal when it was used had 8 loop tracks to turn trolleys from Brooklyn that came over the Willismasburg Bridge. The terminal was used from 1908 until 1948 when trolleys stopped running over the bridge. Part of the original tracks are now under the "new" tower at Essex St which was built in the late 60's. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.