Dangerous Subway Lines

Robert Bosco

Tell me about it...the damn (F) always does that in BKLYN...

And the (2) line in brooklyn always does that too. Funny thing is that when the first (2) train comes it aways be packed then a another train comes right behind it with nobody on it.

Same goes for the (F) line if a train is late a another one will come right it with empty seats.

Can they do that ON PURPOSE? because of the neighborhood the station is in?

Might seem like that, but it's just schedule. They do that here. We get "put up NEXT BUS PLEASE", and drop off only, or continue in active service, but come back to me dark, or take everyone off this bus, and put them in the other, then go dark (sometimes the back way) to the end and start, or take everyone off this bus, put them in the next, and turn around here (when really late). I have got "come back dark to 246st" from Riverdale while working the Bx7, and Bx10. So everyone gets a taste of the MTA at work.

Ahh ok. Yeah, Im familiar with Battery Runs.. As stated earlier, I used to catch an (F) "Express", along the Culver... I just wanted to verify that trains could just bypass stations because of its location.

Nope. Transit does not have any policy like that, in any division. If they did, their a$$es would be sued from here to infinity........

hey all, yeah i agree. mostly at any time, day or night theres people in the (4)and (D) train. i used to take the (D)train late at night coming from a club or a movie :cool: and theres was people always, and never got in trouble or saw any while i was in there. but it depends too, because there are stations that are really empty at night they look like a desert, you have to be extra careful in those station, and the ones that are in bad known areas/hood.

Archived