Dangerous Subway Lines

Robert Bosco

I thought of starting a thead like this LOL.

But the most dangerous subway lines are the (2)(5) bronx only the (J) and (L) late nights only.(Q) and (;) lines after the high school kids come out. And no i dont be scared when i ride the (Q) train after school i aways heard stories about people getting beat up on the (Q) and (B) lines. And the (C) line in brooklyn and the far rocaway (A) line. And the (D) line in the bronx and thats about it.

And the (G) line is a safe line to ride same goes for the frankin ave shuttle(S). I used to be daily rider of these lines and they are safe.

If there is such a thing...what is(are) the most dangerous subway line(s) to ride on? And during what time period is it the most unsafe??

Since I was a kid, I've been under the impression that the (A)(G)(J)(L) and Franklin (S) were ones to stay away from.

You ask way too many questions................i believe you have you may have another agenda.

You ask way too many questions................i believe you have you may have another agenda.

Like where does the spooks live along subway routes, cause I want to know where to get off, so I don't end up in their spooky hood and get robbed, beaten, or killed?

This is a question, and bad taste joke in one. For those of you who known me on the messageboards, you know I do this at times.

I railfanned the Far Rockaway (A) for the first time today, thought I was in deep shit when I realized everyone on the train looked like they were about to mug me...

You have to get the same look. Just look like your holding a nasty pile of puke from coming up, or look like your trying to hold back rotten gas or diarrhea, with a straight face.

I railfanned the Far Rockaway (A) for the first time today, thought I was in deep shit when I realized everyone on the train looked like they were about to mug me...

Ha, I went out to Far Rock last time I was in the city and didn't think anything of it. Certainly I looked a little odd pressed up against the front window, just keep your nose in your business.

If there is such a thing...what is(are) the most dangerous subway line(s) to ride on? And during what time period is it the most unsafe??

Since I was a kid, I've been under the impression that the (A)(G)(J)(L) and Franklin (S) were ones to stay away from.

A after Broad Channel going downtown is bad, and also the 4 in the bronx doesn't look very appealing either

When I used to take the (Q) at night, im talking 2-5am, The train was always standing room only, until about Church Avenue. From Church to Coney, it gets quiet. I usually fall asleep on the window, and wake up in time for Brighton/Ocean Pkwy, but I feel safe on the (Q).

LOL.... Those looks are usually to get a reaction! Try growing up in Bed-Stuy in the '80's/'90's Talk about looks!

Like where does the spooks live along subway routes, cause I want to know where to get off, so I don't end up in their spooky hood and get robbed, beaten, or killed?

This is a question, and bad taste joke in one. For those of you who known me on the messageboards, you know I do this at times.

They live everywhere! Try West 4th after 3am!! LOL

I use to live in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in NY (Northern Canarsie) and the one place that was dangerous was East 105th Street (L) at night when the crack dealers took over the platform. The (A)(C) right after school let out near Utica would be hell as. Someone got stabbed on the (A) matter of fact. The (N) at Astoria at night is very scary too. Too many weird hobo give you that look like "Hey get out our house." The (D) at Norwood, scary as hell! (J) sometimes skips stops at night when no one is at the platform, so it goes to show you.

I have worked all over the city at all hours of the day and night. I have not had a problem yet. However you got to becareful in the South BX, ENY and Far Rock. Things can happen anywere at any time like when I working the (4) going Uptown at Grand Central someone got stabbed on my train at 6:30PM. I had all the Ynakee fans going to the game and they were not happy because of the police investigation that followed that suspended all uptown (4)(5)(6) service for 25 Minutes.

Archived