MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2023 at 10:36 AM, Calvin said:

At this date, you're right. My mistake on this part was that it was early to tell as last week was still on the spring pick.

And this is my problem, folks constantly jumping the gun before any moves happen. This always causes disagreements and arguments in this thread, and people then wonder why.

Only post moves WHEN they happen. Stop trying to get ahead of the curve.

Edited by Cait Sith

2 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

And this is my problem, folks constantly jumping the gun before any moves happen. This always causes disagreements and arguments in this thread, and people then wonder why.

Only post moves WHEN they happen. Stop trying to get ahead of the curve.

I understand where you’re getting to this and agree to. But, unfortunately, I already felt bad and ashamed that my reply about the summer units were made that weren’t here only to happen today.  That also goes for units to only report that are there. 

The reason for the reply is because that it wasn’t for speculation that it wasn’t to this case (in the past, I’m noted to that). Also that the reply makes me think that I started this response that inaccuracies were too much. 

Edited by Calvin

15 minutes ago, RSMG106 said:

4664, 9695, 9803, 9844: Manhattanville to Tuskegee Airmen. 

5336, 5362: West Farms to Tuskegee Airmen 

5505, 6227: Michael J. Quill to Tuskegee Airmen. 

(All of them are loans for today)

I don't think its necessary to keep posting the Tuskegee loans every time they happen. I'd be better to get confirmation on which ones are actual moves.

37 minutes ago, Iron Valiant said:

A loan is a move, though.

If it's short term, it's better not to post it. At this rate, we already know that Manhattan is getting very short-term loans constantly.

Edited by Cait Sith

41 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

If it's short term, it's better not to post it. At this rate, we already know that Manhattan is getting very short-term loans constantly.

No wonder. Tuskegee has the most shortages throughout 2023 so far. Whether or not it has to do with the buses breaking down, or having their buses into long-term maintenance is questionable.

Edited by RSMG106