About Exam #8006

eamarmolejos

Most like Manhattan. Just stay away from the M7 line. Time Square.

Here is rant of mine from long ago: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479

I thought Chris said there is a lot of open slots at the Manhattan depots....Manhattan=Traffic. You said once you have to decide between passengers or traffic,either or of those 2 evils.

Brings to mind a question on the test yesterday.

Which bus line doesn't run in the evenings or at night?

Q32, M2 ,M2 limited,forgot the other choice,M something,I choose the M2 limited,looked long and hard at the bus map. I was confused from reading the schedule/timetables.

I thought Chris said there is a lot of open slots at the Manhattan depots....Manhattan=Traffic. You said once you have to decide between passengers or traffic,either or of those 2 evils.

Brings to mind a question on the test yesterday.

Which bus line doesn't run in the evenings or at night?

Q32, M2 ,M2 limited,forgot the other choice,M something,I choose the M2 limited,looked long and hard at the bus map. I was confused from reading the schedule/timetables.

Yes sirr it is the M2 Limited

• 2 months later...
Hi all. I'm signed up to take the #8006 bus operator test in April and was wondering if I need to have the Passenger endorsement already on my license before I take the test? I already have a Class A CDL for over a year. Thanks.

sorry if this was already asked before, i guess i missed the post. can you have an A3 restriction on your CDL and still drive a bus for the MTA????????

Archived