Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

Ya lol it was long ago in a PM when u gave me that sign here you go...

Me:

Yes thank you and you wouldn't know how to put these on a train would you?

You:

You're welcome, and unless you mean inserting them on Trainz Sim, you might want to ask Green Eggs 'N Pelham as I never used that program.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me:

You:

You're welcome, and unless you mean inserting them on Trainz Sim, you might want to ask Green Eggs 'N Pelham as I never used that program.

Me:

You:

Really? :eek::eek: I wonder what he meant. In your reply to this message, Strain, could you be more explicit in what exactly you want your sign to look like? If it's just one thing, I can do. If it's animating it to flip between 2 or 3 readings---I'm not that talented.....yet B)

People that wanted my El station that dont have it PM me your email or post it here the DLS wont take for some reason.

Sign up for a free MediaFire account like I did, commit your station to .cdp and give us the download link. It'll be a lot easier than sending out tons of emails. It takes a few minutes to register and it's a lot less hassle than the DLS, in case you decide to re-assign KUID numbers. Stuff on the DLS, unfortunately, once it's there, it's hard for it to get removed, which is why I had to start my NYCTA stuff at 1200 because four numbers in the 1100's were taken by the revised rollsigns I did for Magicland's cars.

-A :cool:

Me:

You:

Really? :eek::eek: I wonder what he meant. In your reply to this message, Strain, could you be more explicit in what exactly you want your sign to look like? If it's just one thing, I can do. If it's animating it to flip between 2 or 3 readings---I'm not that talented.....yet B)

People that wanted my El station that dont have it PM me your email or post it here the DLS wont take for some reason.

Sign up for a free MediaFire account like I did, commit your station to .cdp and give us the download link. It'll be a lot easier than sending out tons of emails. It takes a few minutes to register and it's a lot less hassle than the DLS, in case you decide to re-assign KUID numbers. Stuff on the DLS, unfortunately, once it's there, it's hard for it to get removed, which is why I had to start my NYCTA stuff at 1200 because four numbers in the 1100's were taken by the revised rollsigns I did for Magicland's cars.

Ok ill try that.

Thanks Green Eggs n' Pelham for that idea here is my station please dont give it to people tell them were the link is so they can have it. http://www.mediafire.com/?ml6d16oc9ofcmiu.

P.S. Just in case he wants to use it for his route I do give permission to Green Eggs n' Pelham to reskin it and republish it since he is one of the head NYCTA builders. Just as long as he gives me some credit if he chooses to republish it.

Edited by Strain

Ok ill try that.

Thanks Green Eggs n' Pelham for that idea here is my station please dont give it to people tell them were the link is so they can have it. http://www.mediafire.com/?ml6d16oc9ofcmiu.

P.S. Just in case he wants to use it for his route I do give permission to Green Eggs n' Pelham to reskin it and republish it since he is one of the head NYCTA builders. Just as long as he gives me some credit if he chooses to republish it.

Edited by Strain

Ok and someone told me you were the man for this job um im trying to my signature on my R142 train how can i do that. Cuz i want it to look like this <sign>. but it doesn't it only says Lexington Av EXP. If you know what i mean do you think you can help.

It won't animate because the signature size is really large and it exceeds signature limits. I'll see if I can redo it with the current template one day. :tup:

Ok thanks anyway and IRT Bronx Express told me to ask you that awhile back im just now getting to it.

Me: Yes thank you and you wouldn't know how to put these on a train would you?

You: You're welcome, and unless you mean inserting them on Trainz Sim, you might want to ask Green Eggs 'N Pelham as I never used that program.

Really? :eek::eek: I wonder what he meant. In your reply to this message, Strain, could you be more explicit in what exactly you want your sign to look like? If it's just one thing, I can do. If it's animating it to flip between 2 or 3 readings---I'm not that talented.....yet B):
Ok, I remember the conversation now.

Strain requested LED signs for the (4), (5), and (6) trains months ago. iinm, Coneyislandav7 made one or two, and I did the rest. Strain asked me if I knew how to insert the signs on Trainz Sim, so I answered no because I have yet to try out the software (or whatever it is, train simulator?) and I'm not too familiar with it.

Did I clear out the confusion? ;)

Ok and someone told me you were the man for this job um im trying to my signature on my R142 train how can i do that. Cuz i want it to look like this <sign>. but it doesn't it only says Lexington Av EXP. If you know what i mean do you think you can help.

It won't animate because the signature size is really large and it exceeds signature limits. I'll see if I can redo it with the current template one day. :tup:

Ok thanks anyway and IRT Bronx Express told me to ask you that awhile back im just now getting to it.

Me: Yes thank you and you wouldn't know how to put these on a train would you?

You: You're welcome, and unless you mean inserting them on Trainz Sim, you might want to ask Green Eggs 'N Pelham as I never used that program.

Really? :eek::eek: I wonder what he meant. In your reply to this message, Strain, could you be more explicit in what exactly you want your sign to look like? If it's just one thing, I can do. If it's animating it to flip between 2 or 3 readings---I'm not that talented.....yet B):

Strain requested LED signs for the (4), (5), and (6) trains months ago. iinm, Coneyislandav7 made one or two, and I did the rest. Strain asked me if I knew how to insert the signs on Trainz Sim, so I answered no because I have yet to try out the software (or whatever it is, train simulator?) and I'm not too familiar with it.

Yes you did! :cool:

It seems that while transferring my .cdp of my NYCTA Route from my desktop to my laptop, the route file itself somehow got messed up, so the most updated file is lost, which includes my work on the Brighton, Culver and Sea Beach lines.

Thankfully, I had a .cdp of the route from October 3rd still filed away, so that one works. Brighton wasn't hard to do, but Culver was a challenge (especially the Church Av layups), but I'm thankful the route isn't lost.

-A

UPDATED: The new CDP file also went bad, so I've lost everything folks. Looks like I'll have to start new again in TS2009 while I re-install 10. This is bull****

Edited by Green Eggs n' Pelham
Everything is lost

My friend Angel (aking4125 on Auran forums) had a CDP of the route I gave him from October 4--and it works! I recently re-installed and re-patched TS2010, so things should be good now. Again, no Brighton, Culver or Sea Beach, but rest assured I am making back ups of the back ups.

And until I get a knack for using EL3T's tunnels (and when I get the rest for beta testing, I'm sticking with MCQ for the moment. I tried some of them on a shell route I had awhile ago, and I'm still working out the kinks.

hey Green Eggs n' Pelham. you did a great job with those stations and signals. they look absolutely amazing! today i tried downloading the 3T and 4T stations and new signals pack 1 but when i open the mediafire link, it just shows error retrying. i've downloaded it but i had to reformat my computer and today when i tried to download it i got that error.

P.S Im glad that you were able to recover most of your route. Keep up the great work!

-Steven

Brighton Line has been rebuilt and backed up several times over. It is now complete to Ocean Pkwy, with the only two stops left being West 8 St (modeled and imported, just not put on the layout yet), and Coney Island. Besides the 42 St (S) and the late night (3) from 148 St to Times Square, I am happy to announce that the (:o in its full non-rush hour route is completed! Now, the passengers in my Trainz world can ride the full (;) from 145 St to Brighton Beach!

Below are some screenshots of Brighton Beach, Ocean Pkwy & Prospect Park. Because he is a good friend, and since I was late on getting this completed before he left us here in Phoenix, I decided to re-create two iconic Zach Summer photographs below, including his 2011 cover for Tracks of the NYC Subway.

(B) entering Brighton Beach

acelejalde_20111018_0002.jpg

Zach's winning photo for the cover of 2011 Tracks of the NYC Subway

acelejalde_20111018_0003.jpg

(Q) at Ocean Pkwy with a (B) and an (F)!! laid up on the relay tracks

acelejalde_20111018_0004.jpg

Some Prospect Park love, with an R46 (S), and an R32 (J) Shuttle!

acelejalde_20111018_0009.jpg

acelejalde_20111018_0008.jpg

acelejalde_20111018_0007.jpg

acelejalde_20111018_0006.jpg

acelejalde_20111018_0005.jpg

Enjoy!

P.S. When going to CI, right now the only thing I'll be laying is the trackwork. The next line to be done are the (N) to 86 St and the (F) to Coney Island.

Plus will anyone be doing Elevated Station exits?

Those are being done by me. I have finished them now, and adding textures.

P.S. Green Eggs n' Pelham to fix that glare or what ever its called on the side of your Q train all you need to do is rise or lower the poly hope that helps you and anyone else having that problem.

acelejalde_20111018_0004.jpg

Just started work on elevated stations to use for my NYCTA route. BStyles has been away for awhile, so I've taken it upon myself to build these stations with textures he has given me. The following is a list of the stations going to be made. Just to let everyone know, the Brighton line is the only line that will have "customized" elevated stations. The rest of the el lines will use this package of stations, but there will be different objects (exits, etc) that you can swap in and out for a different look. I just felt it was too much to model several el stations each for Astoria, Flushing, West End, Culver, Pelham, Jerome, Broadway Bronx, Jamaica, Myrtle, Rockaways, Livonia, etc etc. Too much work, and who wants to sift through 30+ stations when something under a dozen will do?

So here's the list:

1 Track El

2T Island/2T Side/2T Double Side (for the terminals on the (1)(2)(4)(5)(6))

3T Island/3T Side/3T Island 2--for (7) Mets/Willets Point

4T Island/4T Side--for (7) 111 St.

Objects (so far):

Platform Exit (at the ends, seen on the (7) line)

Mid-Platform Exit

New Subway Maps

New Exit signs with a down arrow

The garbage cans and benches from the subway set can be used here.

Any suggestions/comments are welcome.