Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone I was just wondering where I could find the R142 Dependencies its missing some that I dont think is in the DLS

I don't mean to be rude, but it ruins the quality and sanity of this thread when EVERY OTHER POST from you is "where can I get this?" "how do you do this?" "Where can I get that?" It seems like you have a lot of free time on your hands, so searching the Auran forums, taking time to patch to the latest build, and THINKING before you post would be wise ideas. I know this thread is really long, but I bet you the answers to your questions are somewhere in here. Take the time to LOOK. There's a difference between not knowing how to do something, and asking the same stupid question a million times over. If you have any questions, PLEASE either post in the appropriate thread that BStyles made, or PM someone. Your questions were fine in the beginning, but now you're crapping all over the forums and it's getting old and ridiculous.

I don't mean to be rude, but it ruins the quality and sanity of this thread when EVERY OTHER POST from you is "where can I get this?" "how do you do this?" "Where can I get that?" It seems like you have a lot of free time on your hands, so searching the Auran forums, taking time to patch to the latest build, and THINKING before you post would be wise ideas. I know this thread is really long, but I bet you the answers to your questions are somewhere in here. Take the time to LOOK. There's a difference between not knowing how to do something, and asking the same stupid question a million times over. If you have any questions, PLEASE either post in the appropriate thread that BStyles made, or PM someone. Your questions were fine in the beginning, but now you're crapping all over the forums and it's getting old and ridiculous.

SORRYYYYY B)

Alright, alright, for future questions regarding Trainz, FAQ, and support, please post it in this thread: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30516

This is a pictures thread, so let it remain that way.

Ok i didnt want to do this but like he said this is a pic thread not a help desk so if these question after question after question keeps going on i will report it and have someone else handle that goes for everyone now can we please stick on topic please and if you have a question think befor you post it please and dont ask the same thing a million times/different ways please ok guys

Thank You

Ok i didnt want to do this but like he said this is a pic thread not a help desk so if these question after question after question keeps going on i will report it and have someone else handle that goes for everyone now can we please stick on topic please and if you have a question think befor you post it please and dont ask the same thing a million times/different ways please ok guys

Thank You

Damn last time I checked I said I was sorry for the questions but u know what i dont understand is I was asking not just any Questions NYCTA questions about Trainz so i figured that because this was an NYCTA Trainz Forum u figured thatI could ask as many NYCTA questions as i wanted but i was wrong BStyles told me that ;)

Damn last time I checked I said I was sorry for the questions but u know what i dont understand is I was asking not just any Questions NYCTA questions about Trainz so i figured that because this was an NYCTA Trainz Forum u figured thatI could ask as many NYCTA questions as i wanted but i was wrong BStyles told me that :)

I agree with you i bin reading theses fourms for two and half years just this year made an account you find to get more answers when you dont have an account becuase you constally view fourms and can not type anything now that we have accounts we post every question ask everyone and genrally forget how things are suppose to be done if you have any questions i will help you just not here for obiouse reasons

B):cry::tdown:Ok well I think I'm done for a long while my computer has had it so it'll be a long while befor I get a new one so I'm srry tht I didn't get to show my station I worked really hard on it so u guys would like it I put a lot of effort into it so srry guys but I will still be online around the forums so ya.

Strain

Well, it's about time for me to head out. Yes, I'm leaving.

Oh, well, not for good, I'm just going on hiatus for a moment. In the meantime, the projects that this post resides in, or requires my input will be halted until an indefinite date. As much as it pains me to put the projects on halt just as they were making major progress, I have no choice.

For those reading this post and begin to go “oh great, development stopped again” I suggest you step away from the computer screen and find yourself a hobby, or a book, because I do have a personal life. A handful of people know what I’m going to be doing from now, but for the others, you just have to sit tight, and use the latest development pictures as eye candy.

Well, that’s pretty much it. Keep doing what you’re doing, and I’ll be back before you know it. Turn to Green Eggs 'n Pelham, and ExpressLine 3 Train on the Auran forums for continued updates on the NYCTA Super Pack.

BStyles

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on my progress with my share of the mega NYCTA route-building package.

I have completed all of the NYCTA subway station configurations, committed them to Trainz, and have tested them all out. They are looking fabulous! I will continue to work out any bugs I spot, so that they'll be damn-near flawless when you all see them. It's late now, so I will post pictures soon.

Because of the scope of replacing all of the current system I had (those who have been following my progress know how far I've come) is very difficult, I am debating rebuilding a fresh new route encompassing all of my material, so far. I only say this because it's difficult to replace static objects (Jeff's stations), with objects and splines, have to measure it all out a hundredfold, then relay track--I only relaid TWO stations, and having to rotate everything and get it right--total headache! :o So, I'll just go for a fresh rebuild.

Keep your eyes posted for a media-fire link within the next week. And remember, these are only the subway stations. BStyles is on hiatus for the rest of the season, and I will not disrespect him by releasing my own EL stations when he said he is committed to the project, so please don't ask. I will think about possibly making at-grade stations, if I get enough support for it.

Thanks again for sticking with me throughout this project. I know these stations have been in the works for a hell of a long time, and it feels good to have them finished.

-A :cool: