Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not pictures, it is just what we have gotten so far. I think it would be a little more helpful than scrolling numerous pages back.

GE&P (6) Speed Signs, Car Stop Signs

NYCTA Signs.cdp

GE&P (6) Subway Stations, if you decide to go underground. The link takes you to where the exact post of the stations is. The only one that I have missing the the 3T Side Station.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/485605-post713.html

BStyles Elevated Track, Vintage and Current

Vintage NYCTA Elevated Trestle Pack.rar

NYCTA Elevated Trestle Pack.rar

BStyles Elevated Stations

NYCTA Elevated Station Pack Pt.1.cdp2

Door Control, allows you to open the doors at station splines, and this can be added as a driver command if you want to create AI traffic

Door Control.cdp

Custom Station Kit by GE&P (6). This is if you want to design your own underground stations.

NYCTA Custom Station Kit.cdp

NYCTA Signals Pack, GE&P (6), and the ReadMe.

NYCTA Signals v2.cdp

read me.txt

I am also going to post some stuff from my subway route.

As for the trains, I am using the R46, R46B, and a German train which I forgot the name of, but it is DestSignTable workable. I can put things like the R32; the route first, and then the Destination. If you haven't figured out yet, the routes so far are the 70(A)(Q) and <Q>. I use the R46 for the 70(A) and (Q), the German Train on the <Q>, because I do not have the R46 rollsign for it. I am thinking of adding the (R) and 70(M) as Express trains.

Well good luck over here on my end I got a fictional NYCT route going using R-32/40S/R-44 subway cars letter lines are the (Q) and (K)

Both travel along the same line.

North Terminals: Wash Hts-168 St

South Terminal: Liverpool

(Q) will be an express N/B to Wash Hts and local all the way to Liverpool

(K) will be an express S/B to Liverpool and local all the way up to Wash Hts

this is starting on elevated in Wash Hts because at the moment the underground subway pack is preventing me from adding invisible stations because I would like this to be a session route.

Makes no sense using an object that doesn't have passengers already there because you have to use the door controller rule at every stop and no one gets on or off kind of like what Ali3exp did with Jeffmorris layout.

This is my first ever upload. Hope you guys like it. This was on Trainz 10 MAC.

Lead tracks to 6T terminal.

scaled.php?server=864&filename=picture1wl.png&res=medium

6T Bypass Express stop.

scaled.php?server=269&filename=picture2cmo.png&res=medium

6T Side Station

scaled.php?server=822&filename=picture3uv.png&res=medium

Bypass tracks branch out from the Express.

scaled.php?server=4&filename=picture4uc.png&res=medium

Side station with 1T bypass.

scaled.php?server=3&filename=picture5bq.png&res=medium

1T station with bypass Express.

scaled.php?server=51&filename=picture6zvn.png&res=medium

Lead Tracks to my temporary terminal.

scaled.php?server=820&filename=picture7tu.png&res=medium

German RS1 carrying some Shoreliner I.

scaled.php?server=811&filename=picture8it.png&res=medium

Hop inside.

scaled.php?server=687&filename=picture10gl.png&res=medium

NYCTA R46.

scaled.php?server=707&filename=picture9nv.png&res=medium

Too familliar.

scaled.php?server=163&filename=picture11it.png&res=medium

RS1 Bypassing via the Bypass 6T (Heading Uptown).

scaled.php?server=534&filename=picture12br.png&res=medium

Inside the Bypass.

scaled.php?server=694&filename=picture13es.png&res=medium

Entering the 6T side.

scaled.php?server=198&filename=picture14il.png&res=medium

Platform view.

scaled.php?server=4&filename=picture15lq.png&res=medium

Coming down the tunnel. Thanks to GE&P(6) for the mcq.

scaled.php?server=28&filename=picture17w.png&res=medium

Coming in the Express.

scaled.php?server=12&filename=picture18sz.png&res=medium

Express 1T Bypass.

scaled.php?server=827&filename=picture19ub.png&res=medium

R46 on the 6T side.

scaled.php?server=7&filename=picture20vr.png&res=medium

This is some really awesome stuff guys, I'm impressed! :tup:

I spoke to the author of the subway tunnels a few days ago, and he was a bit shifty/ambiguous on whether or not I could release the tunnels, since I'm the only one that has the real working .ims/etc. Apparently he doesn't have them anymore?....I don't know. Anyway, I will have to think long about this because:

1) The textures/designs were based off BStyles' original betas I received last year. When we were divvying up the super pack, we gave responsibility for the tunnels to this creator.

2) I have the means to replicate all of the tunnels myself, and through my own hard work become "creator" of the tunnels, but why waste all that time?

3) If I were to release them, the original author would still get credit. It's still a matter of permission, and once my (4)(5)(6) goes out, the issue of release will be a moot point anyway.

Once homework is out of the way this weekend, I will see about getting the (4)(5) resumed in Brooklyn to their respective terminals.

Once again guys, keep up the great work!

-A :cool:

My ears felt like I was in some random club in Europe, but the video was awesome.

I need to backtrack here and find the video the above poster did of triggers and my timer signals.

Trainz 2010:Fictional Subway Signal Testing - YouTube

It's been a while wow.

I can probably remake the whole scenario if ya want.

This is some really awesome stuff guys, I'm impressed! :tup:

I spoke to the author of the subway tunnels a few days ago, and he was a bit shifty/ambiguous on whether or not I could release the tunnels, since I'm the only one that has the real working .ims/etc. Apparently he doesn't have them anymore?....I don't know. Anyway, I will have to think long about this because:

1) The textures/designs were based off BStyles' original betas I received last year. When we were divvying up the super pack, we gave responsibility for the tunnels to this creator.

2) I have the means to replicate all of the tunnels myself, and through my own hard work become "creator" of the tunnels, but why waste all that time?

3) If I were to release them, the original author would still get credit. It's still a matter of permission, and once my (4)(5)(6) goes out, the issue of release will be a moot point anyway.

Once homework is out of the way this weekend, I will see about getting the (4)(5) resumed in Brooklyn to their respective terminals.

Once again guys, keep up the great work!

Thanks, and I hope <3>Train and you can come to some agreement.

Hey what is that command or rule for that HUD for those lever controls I've been trying to figure that out forever!

Btw I thought I bring this too everyone's attention:

not my channel or route but this is AWESOME!

I have also seen this before, BROAdWAYexpressN on YouTube, and NYCBoy on the Auran Forums. It is great, and I hope it comes out soon, as I was sad to hear he quit his old one;

Thats actually on the DLS as UXY subway route under "nycboy" as the author

O I am sorry I did not notice your question from the earlier post. The rule is just to select Cab Mode. It works in all versions of trainz above 2006. Even though one day I was fooling around and it just spawned. Forgot how I did it.

Gotta give a shoutout to my man <3>Train on the auran forums. Great creations.

subwaytn7.jpg

tun1e.jpg

And then the ones that you have been waiting for;

tun8.jpg

tun9.jpg

Questions for GE&P(6). How is the work going on the Sea Beach stations the ones that had the tunnels at the end, and where do you suppose I can find some nice wall, like the ones on your Brighton Line?

acelejalde_20111009_0003.jpg

Also, I was running through the archives on the Auran Forums, and BStyles was quite a builder himself. Have a look;

AvenueM.png

Edited by trainguy97

Check out cgtextures.com; that's where I get most of my textures from. Sea Beach line was part of the original original super beta NYCTA line I was building before I received the huge set of single-line diagrams. As you know, that entire project has been moved in favor of the (4)(5)(6). I don't think I'll be releasing the original system I created last year.

I am very impressed by these videos. Great work! Usually I am a stickler for accurate track geometry, but you've got it down sir!

I'll be uploading some videos along the same lines within the next few days. My (5) route is done from both termini to Bowling Green. I'll do an express video going Manhattan bound. Btw, which program did you use to capture the video?

Again, great work and keep it up!!! :tup::tup::tup::tup:

I am very impressed by these videos. Great work! Usually I am a stickler for accurate track geometry, but you've got it down sir!

I'll be uploading some videos along the same lines within the next few days. My (5) route is done from both termini to Bowling Green. I'll do an express video going Manhattan bound. Btw, which program did you use to capture the video?

Again, great work and keep it up!!! :tup::tup::tup::tup:

I use fraps.