Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Working on a fictional route package that will start from Euclid Avenue In Brooklyn to some where in the Flatlands, Rockaway, Maybe even Long island

the 70(QB)70(K)70(A) Will run this route but the route will not have a passable connection to the Fulton Line or as its called the (A)(C) Lines

TrainzB.png

TrainzA.png

TrainzF.png

TrainzC.png

TrainzN.png

TrainzP.png

TrainzM.png

(N)ot bad for a rookie.I recommend you use the track straightner tool for obvious reasons and also I recommend you not use the underground cement tracks unless they'll be used for underground reasons.If you need 3rd rail splines use Jaleel's search "jaleel" on the DLS and things will come up such as trains etc....

Doing The (2)(5) Lines But Only From Grand Concourse

(2) 180th-Grand Concourse

(5) Dyre-Grand Concourse

Anyways Here Are Some Pics Of The Elevated Structure Before 149th St-3rd Avenue

Brook Avenue Portal

trainz2011-07-0301-43-12-57-1.jpg

Looking Down The El To 3rd Avenue, Along Side You Can See The Old Structure Of The 150th St Connector

trainz2011-07-0301-43-52-17-1.jpg

St. Anns Ave Junction

trainz2011-07-0301-44-07-70.jpg

R142 (5) Passes The High School Soccer Field Before Heading Into The Tunnel

trainz2011-07-0301-44-47-06-1.jpg

Looking At The El And A SouthBound (5) Train From The Soccer Field

trainz2011-07-0301-45-10-10.jpg

Im Working on a fictional route package that will start from Euclid Avenue In Brooklyn to some where in the Flatlands, Rockaway, Maybe even Long island

the 70(QB)70(K)70(A) Will run this route but the route will not have a passable connection to the Fulton Line or as its called the (A)(C) Lines

TrainzB.png

TrainzA.png

TrainzF.png

TrainzC.png

TrainzN.png

TrainzP.png

TrainzM.png

Where did u get that elevated track from?

Can someone plz make an R68 car PLZZZZZZ i really want that car

Data Sheets

R68:

http://images.nycsubway.org/cars/datasheet-r68.jpg

R68A:

http://images.nycsubway.org/cars/datasheet-r68a.jpg

Theres an R68 on the Trainz Download Station by jeffmorris. just search "R68" or "jeffmorris" and you will find it. nobodies making an R68 is the best we got...for the 68, if your not registered with Auran and dont have a first class ticket you cant download, you can if your registered but only 100MB every day. And if you want a very accurate representation of the R68/A then why dont you make it? take some initiative. sorry if i seem rude but you should search where ever possible before asking if someone can make a train.

Not only that, but if you have TS2009, 10 or 12, Jeff Morris recently re-released all of his cars for those versions of the game, and they have changeable rollsigns. I suggest using those cars for now for the R68--nobody else has released anything else.

@Andres: You don't sound rude at all--but it DOES take a lot to build a train car, so it's not like anybody can just pick up a 3D modelling program and bust one out.

Not only that, but if you have TS2009, 10 or 12, Jeff Morris recently re-released all of his cars for those versions of the game, and they have changeable rollsigns. I suggest using those cars for now for the R68--nobody else has released anything else.

WHat?? Since when?? I gotta get those now. B)