Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Current NYC Subway route I'm building....done with TRS2006 (TS2010 kept having annoying stuttering frame-rates and I was only running the 42 St Shuttle!). '06 is better this time around. Won't do TS2010 again until I get more RAM.

WestSideConnection.jpg

West Side Connection to 42 St Shuttle

TSQTk4-1.jpg

Times Sq Shuttle track 4

PortaltoLex.jpg

Portal to Lexington Av line (Grand Central end)

OOSTrain.jpg

Out of Service Train (Custom R62 rollsigns by me)

LexTrackwork5.jpg

Track work north of the 42 St Lexington Av station

LexTrackwork3.jpg

<6> waiting for clearance through construction area

8train.jpg

Shuttle train incorrectly signed as an 8.

GrandCentralShuttleP-1.jpg

Overhead of Grand Central Shuttle station and interlocking

BumperTSQ.jpg

Bumper on Tk 1 at TSQ Shuttle station. Notice the marker signal!

BumperGCT.jpg

Grand Central Shuttle tk 4 bumper

Abandoned1.jpg

Northern end of the abandoned track 4 platform at Times Sq. IRT West Side mainline in the background

Enjoy!:cool:

Where did u get the underground tunnel iv been looking all over for it, i searched it in the DLS and nothing came up so where do i get the underground Track.:(

I am not going to stop using a photo hosting service that I use to store the majority of my images over the last five years or so. This is only the first time that I exceeded the bandwith, and yes, I do have an Imageshack account, although Imageshack is not free, and has more or less the same rules as Photobucket.

But anyway, the bandwith reset last night:

Step7.png

Now in Trainz as a spline:

FinishedRoof.png

ItsStupidOver.png

Island in Sketchup:

IslandRoofs.png

Textured in Trainz as a spline:

ElRoof-2.png

ElRoof-1.png

Now all of them create a terminus:

FourPieces.png

And for the station house:

CustomStationHouse.png

In IM Viewer:

EpicHouse.png

EpicHouse-2.png

@Strain: I've been working on your station in the spare time. It seems that a lot of the decals are 2D, including the chair legs and the light supports, which is why it might have crashed Gmax. I will make them 3D for you and export them to the program with some new textures.

Where can i download those Splines and the station house?

Hmm....interesting.

The station house was never released, and it probably won't be, because there are a couple of things wrong with it. And just out of curiosity, and don't take this the wrong way, but...you wouldn't happen to know a member named Fooldak, from BVEStation, or 2 train, on the Auran forums, would you?

@Strain: No, the M cars are not done yet.

Hmm....interesting.

The station house was never released, and it probably won't be, because there are a couple of things wrong with it. And just out of curiosity, and don't take this the wrong way, but...you wouldn't happen to know a member named Fooldak, from BVEStation, or 2 train, on the Auran forums, would you?

@Strain: No, the M cars are not done yet.

Umm no?? dont even know who that is. Anyways on to my next question where can i get the underground tunnel track with the 3rd rail, the underground portal, and the underground station construction kit.

More goodies....!

Progress update first:

Lexington Av line: 51 St to Astor Place

7 Av line: 50 St to 14 St

Broadway: 49 St to 8 St-NYU

6 Av: 57 St to Delancey & Grand St

8 Av: 59 St to Spring Street

53 St tunnels: Lexington Av to 8 Av

42 St/Flushing: Times Sq to Grand Central

Shuttle: 42 St completed & running

14 St: 8 Av to Union Sq

Nassau: Part of WillyB to Bowery & Chrystie Cut

Projects this week: Finish all of lower Manhattan & Bridge portals

Now....pics! (Lex Av line mostly)

UnionSq-LexUptown.jpg

Union Square Uptown platform

UnionSq2.jpg

Overhead of Union Square

6Av-53StWye-1.jpg

6 Avenue/53 St Wye for (B)(D)(E)(F)(M)

7Avto18St-1.jpg

South of 18 St (1)(2)(3)

18thSt-Lexline.jpg

18 St on the (4)(5)(6)

PortaltoShuttle.jpg

Looking northward on downtown local track. (6)<6> come in from the left, and the right connects to the 42 St (S).

Enjoy! :cool:

Where did you get that curved station and the one that said 18th st. they look really hot :P:):tup::tup:

Ok so i was trying to download Magiclands Cars, I download them from the DLS, it downloaded but when i tried to get them on Trainz 2010 it said that i was faulty, now im new to this whole downloading thing so i have no idea what that means, Then it said that i was missing a Kuid couldn't find that in the DLS lol. HELP ME.

Ok so i was trying to download Magiclands Cars, I download them from the DLS, it downloaded but when i tried to get them on Trainz 2010 it said that i was faulty, now im new to this whole downloading thing so i have no idea what that means, Then it said that i was missing a Kuid couldn't find that in the DLS lol. HELP ME.

To make Magicland's Trains work you have to enable compatibility mode for them to work right.

To me the same thing happens i download everything but it says its faulty but it works fine.

If the train appears in the railyard section and you can drive it it might be just a bug

and finally some of Magicland's trains have dependencies that are not on the DLS.

If you have any more issues or problems i strongly recommend ou go to the Auran Forums and ask for help there. :P:):tup:

Can someone plz make an R68 car PLZZZZZZ i really want that car

Data Sheets

R68:

http://images.nycsubway.org/cars/datasheet-r68.jpg

R68A:

http://images.nycsubway.org/cars/datasheet-r68a.jpg

Here's the thing; in a couple weeks or so I might be able to knock something together in SketchUp. However, it's a long way from SketchUp to Trainz and that part I haven't mastered myself so I wouldn't be able to assist you with it.

To make Magicland's Trains work you have to enable compatibility mode for them to work right.

To me the same thing happens i download everything but it says its faulty but it works fine.

If the train appears in the railyard section and you can drive it it might be just a bug

and finally some of Magicland's trains have dependencies that are not on the DLS.

If you have any more issues or problems i strongly recommend ou go to the Auran Forums and ask for help there. :P:):tup:

You don't need to if you have the latest patch 40488

Here's the thing; in a couple weeks or so I might be able to knock something together in SketchUp. However, it's a long way from SketchUp to Trainz and that part I haven't mastered myself so I wouldn't be able to assist you with it.

The thing is i dont know how to build Subway Trains for Trainz that why i ask other ppl to do it because it wouldnt just benefit me everybody would be able to use it. I really want Magicland to do it cause he makes the best subway cars out there in my opinion :P

The thing is i dont know how to build Subway Trains for Trainz that why i ask other ppl to do it because it wouldnt just benefit me everybody would be able to use it. I really want Magicland to do it cause he makes the best subway cars out there in my opinion :P

Before Magicland left he was halfway through the R40 Slant He Said he might finish it but the thing is he might be out of the train making business

The thing is it doesnt appear in the Railyard I even tried copying it that didnt do anything at all :P now im really gettin P.O. cause everything was working fine, wait a second maybe i need to update my Patch, where and how do i do that.

OOh thats why i dont have the latest patch i tried to download it but the Patch wasn't extracting can anybody help me with that?

Ok hold up!!!

1.What is your Trainz Build?

Once you tell me that I'll link you to that and give you further instructions.You can find out your build by simply double clicking the Trainz icon application and on the bottom right it will tell you.

Ok hold up!!!

1.What is your Trainz Build?

Once you tell me that I'll link you to that and give you further instructions.You can find out your build by simply double clicking the Trainz icon application and on the bottom right it will tell you.

My Trainz Build is 42203..... and can u give me the download link for this track I REALLY REALLY want it,

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/minjas2006/TRS2006/PortaltoShuttle.jpg

You need to patch the hell up.Listen to me closely

http://download.ts2009.com/patch/42203_to_44088.exe <----Thats the patch download it

when its done CLOSE ALL PROGRAMS,DISABLE ANTI-VIRUS and INTERNET

RUN the patch and DO NOT OPEN ANY PROGRAMS or PRESS ANYTHING if u do the patch WILL be DISRUPTED and you will HAVE to REINSTALL Trainz ALL OVER AGAIN!

The patch will take at least 1 hr 30 minutes I patched straight from 42203 to 44088 and it took roughly almost exactly 2 hours.

You need to patch the hell up.Listen to me closely

http://download.ts2009.com/patch/42203_to_44088.exe <----Thats the patch download it

when its done CLOSE ALL PROGRAMS,DISABLE ANTI-VIRUS and INTERNET

RUN the patch and DO NOT OPEN ANY PROGRAMS or PRESS ANYTHING if u do the patch WILL be DISRUPTED and you will HAVE to REINSTALL Trainz ALL OVER AGAIN!

The patch will take at least 1 hr 30 minutes I patched straight from 42203 to 44088 and it took roughly almost exactly 2 hours.

UGHHHH ......... not doing that no time soon lmfaooo But anyways can u plz tell me where i can get the SUBWAY TUNNEL TRACK

UGHHHH ......... not doing that no time soon lmfaooo But anyways can u plz tell me where i can get the SUBWAY TUNNEL TRACK

I will not help since you can't help yourself.You think Auran released these patches for the hell of it?! No put them so they FIX problems in the older builds.

I will not help since you can't help yourself.You think Auran released these patches for the hell of it?! No put them so they FIX problems in the older builds.

OK OK i will update my build anyways can u plz help me find this track i know u know where it is u know where everything is, im new to this Trainz thing.

Ok how the hell do u install this patch i tried and the Trainz Patch thingy came up then it said looking for Trainz Exe nd thats where i get stuck

Alright, alright, for future questions regarding Trainz, FAQ, and support, please post it in this thread: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30516

This is a pictures thread, so let it remain that way. In the meantime, though, let me link you guys to a little something a friend of mine found on the internet: http://kurrasrailroads.dyndns.org/downloads.php