Trainz Sim NYCTA Pics

Strain

No, those are still a work in progress. The picture above is of a beta sign I'm currently testing, which is going well. For now, enjoy the link below. I have made those signs before, but that was last year before I knew about texture replacement and such, so I made a few dozen signs from around the subway system. You can use them now until I perfect the signs above.

A note to everybody else: I spoke to BStyles really early this morning (around 4am)--he's in Hong Kong and will be there for the remainder of the week, so you'll have to wait until sometime next week for Phase 1.5, which are the subway stations and terminals. Phase 1.75 will be the changeable overhead platform sign and the trackside sign that's featured above.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you're enjoying the new set. Is anybody having any lagging problems?

-A ;)

NYCTA Signs (v2 from mid-2011)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9azqgwbez7ki5t6

Edited by GreeneggsnPelham

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm....disappearing baseboards. Seems like you're using TS09 (correct me if I'm wrong)? If so, that's an issue with the version itself. Try to build the same thing with Magicland's tunnels, because they have several hundred more polys than ours. Let us know if the same situation occurs. (Post it in the Support thread, so we don't clog this one).

-A

No, those are still a work in progress. The picture above is of a beta sign I'm currently testing, which is going well. For now, enjoy the link below. I have made those signs before, but that was last year before I knew about texture replacement and such, so I made a few dozen signs from around the subway system. You can use them now until I perfect the signs above.

A note to everybody else: I spoke to BStyles really early this morning (around 4am)--he's in Hong Kong and will be there for the remainder of the week, so you'll have to wait until sometime next week for Phase 1.5, which are the subway stations and terminals. Phase 1.75 will be the changeable overhead platform sign and the trackside sign that's featured above.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you're enjoying the new set. Is anybody having any lagging problems?

-A ;)

NYCTA Signs (v2 from mid-2011)

http://www.mediafire...9azqgwbez7ki5t6

cool!

@Green nope but ill give you guys a hint it has nothing to do with the trains in my pic it's a real bridge in NYC.

@BE I know what your problem is your trains is most likely faulty right? If so PM me your email and ill email you my fixed copy I'd tell you how to do it but its to long so ya.

And we have a winner i do have a prize if you want it and also i knew the bridge would be a give away. Anyway the point to all of that was the im making a NYCTA Route and the line is ganna be the (B)(Q)(E). For some reason i was thinking about that bridge and decided to make a route about it so i did. be on the look out for pics. more pics to come of the (1) when the new stations come out and i have the 3T side platforms to work with.