Saturday Subway Shuttle Shots and Extras

SoSpectacular

#(1) Shuttle serving the Bee-Line Bus? That's like the weirdest thing that happened so was like the (G) shuttle.

#(2) Shuttle to 242nd Street serving Bee-Line Bus? Probably a mistake. I enjoyed all of your photos!;)

No.. Didn't you ever heard of Bee-Line Route 1? It runs from 242nd st to Haston Hudson/Yonkers border(City Line) while others 1W/1T/C/1X runs passed north to other parts of westchester during other times during the week.

and (2) Shuttle a mistake.........? You seriously gotta check out the Bee-Line system map and its system bro.lolz and no its not a mistake.

http://www.westchestergov.com/jtransportation/pdfs/2010_BeeLineSystemMap.pdf

Anyways Nice shots, especially the NABI

No.. Didn't you ever heard of Bee-Line Route 1? It runs from 242nd st to Haston Hudson/Yonkers border(City Line) while others 1W/1T/C/1X runs passed north to other parts of westchester during other times during the week.

and (2) Shuttle a mistake.........? You seriously gotta check out the Bee-Line system map and its system bro.lolz and no its not a mistake.

Actually, I've never heard of the Bee-Line System.

Actually, I've never heard of the Bee-Line System.

Dont wanna bring the post off topic. But the Bee-Line system provides bus service within Westchester County and parts of the Bronx(Above Fordham/Pelham Parkway Line). From the bottom of Putman County to the city. And CT Border to Hudson River

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee-Line_Bus_System

Charges same Local Bus/Express(Limited BL) Bus fares as Local MTA Bus fares with the exception of $7.50 for the BxM4C and uses Metro-Card/Coins.

That should do.

Archived