Stop Looking at my Moms

TrainFanatic

I was watching News 12 Brooklyn earlier when they discussed about a 14 year old kid from Brooklyn who made a rap video about the annoyance of peeps staring at his mom.

My opinion: Compared to most rap music these days, this one actually makes sense. :tup:

This video was made in East Flatbush.

What do you guys think?

I've dated PLENTY of moms!

yeh, my lil cousin went with these 2 moms, and he's 1 year older than AK...

sad part is, they're the same age as my cousin....

----------------------

Anyway...

this aint goin make no sense on the surface, but... I can't stand kid rappers that sound like... kids...

anyway, I heard of this lil dude before... he's known for goin around schools {usually high schools} & "teen" clubs (yes, these things DO exist) doin performances & what not... more power to him, but...

in this particular video though, tell me why my dude lookin like a cross between Mr T & Webster...

LMAO!! That was hot! I was like that too at that age. To this day people think that my mom and I are brother ansd sister. I don't look 27, and she doesn't look 46.

And I like chicks in their 30's. I've dated PLENTY of moms!

Very true, and some of them even look better then some 20+ yr olds.

Anyway...this aint goin make no sense on the surface...

Agreed....if he wants people to stop looking at his moms,tell her to stop dressing like a hoochie. His moms is probably more scandalous than he knows.

Agreed....if he wants people to stop looking at his moms,tell her to stop dressing like a hoochie. His moms is probably more scandalous than he knows.

...and I bet the farm that dude is gonna grow up supplying the capes w/ the big S(imp) on his chest, for every woman that crosses his path that walks out in public just like his mother....

nothin worse than a simp ass mangina....

men aren't men anymore in the black community....

but that's a whole 'nother topic....

so good, I had to split this into 2 posts:

*cracks knuckles*

Very true, and some of them even look better then some 20+ yr olds.

Fool's Gold, my friend.

Because those women WERE the 20 year olds, 15-20 years ago.... that's their way of keepin up w/ the jones', so to speak....

By time today's 20 yr old smuts turn 40, and their va-j-j starts to leave a stench similar to backed up sewage, and the wrinkles in their hands & feet starts to become ever so conspicuous, THEN they wanna play the role of the classy ho... case in point, this little kid's mamma who he wants us to believe is this saint that gets the wrong attention from guys... I'm a lyricist too; I see past the crap....

anyway, you can't compare the skill set & wisdom of mariano rivera to that of a neftali feliz... lil baseball analogy there... in any event, today's 20 year olds are naive as all hell (hmm, wonder why)... today's 40 year old "MILF's" are too busy tryna snatch up dudes that the 20 something's had already ran up in them, in.... just for the sake of competition - "That's right, I still got it... and what"...

....and the koreans continue to get rich off all the beauty products these insecure, no guidance having, no moral having females out here use to spoof suckers into gettin their rancid ass drawers...

like Subway Guy said in another thread, Quality over quantity....

give me ONE Quality good lookin natural chick w/ her mind right... over 50,000 and one 'rats who's natural position is: hunched over, face down, azz up... and possesses the mentality of "don't stop, get it git it" inside OR outside of clubbin... while runnin to the beauty salon chemicalizing (lol) the air I have to breathe everytime I happen to pass by one...

but somehow, this never ending cycle of the blatant disregard a lot of these women have for their bodies is daddy's fault, because "mr no good" wadn't there, or "mr upstanding, I love this woman & tryna do right for us", aint "man enough" to "handle" mommy....

- the same mommy that's teaching their daughters that womanhood is nothin more than outward beauty (again, fool's gold)...

- the same mommy that's teaching their sons that women can do no wrong, no matter what the hell they do...

....but I'll stop looking at his momma when she in them heels & got her cleavage exposed, and her ass all hiked up to them there hills...

because that's mommy's daddy's fault for not raising HER right.

again, I hath spoken.

- General B35 via Church

Archived