A German doctor said, "That's nothing. We can take a lung out of one

person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor said, "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we

can take half of a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have

them both looking for work in two weeks."

A Texas doctor, not to be outdone said, "You guys are way behind. We took

a man with no brains out of Texas, put him in the White House and now

half the country is looking for work."

This time let us all Vote wisely maybe if we lucky we'll get another John F Kennedy.....OneLove

The scary thing, is that texan has brains, just not using them to do the correct stuff.

You're talking about 'Texans' or a certain 'Texan'?

Because if you're talking about a certain 'Texan', then you're wrong. He doesn't have the brains for the job. I think everyone else here would agree with me.

You're talking about 'Texans' or a certain 'Texan'?

Because if you're talking about a certain 'Texan', then you're wrong. He doesn't have the brains for the job. I think everyone else here would agree with me.

Perhaps in count of neurons it is there, but in count of common sense and ability to rationalize and be sane, no, totally not there. :cool:

- Andy

LOL... that is so funny, and very true! But lets not forget that America as a whole did not vote for him. He stole 2 elections, and I guarantee to will try to seal a 3rd with Mc Cain as his new puppet.

Well, it is true he stole two elections but this coming one I'm not so sure. The citizen of this country really wants a change this time around. I don't know if you guys notice this but even the issue with Obama's pastor didn't really shift the focus of American. Those who were going to vote for Obama, will still vote for him. People focus more on the issues that govern us more rather if the candidate is a republican or democrat. However, somehow no matter how right we feel about the candidate we choose, we all wonder ... do I want a black man or a woman president? do I want a woman or another republican?.

When the primary began I was not too much of an Obama's fan. It wasn't until this thing with his pastor I begin to realize where he stands. Not that I am for him or Hillary, the media actually boost him up by focusing on an issue that does not signified him or his potential for presidency. One thing he said that open my eye was " I don't just want to end the war, I want to end the mindset that started the war". I don't completely believe in politicians say because talk is talk but if the media is trying to bring him down then I have a reason to believe that he may be a good candidate. Or maybe, the media thinks Mc Cain stands a better chance with Hillary.

The problem with this election is getting played up so much as Hillary (who CANNOT and frankly WILL NOT win) vs. Obama that people are forgetting McCain. He's going to waltz away with a lot of the vote because people have heard all the negative stuff about Obama and Hillary.

And frankly, Hillary sucks. It's graphic, but I use this a lot to explain it - Hillary would munch Monica Lewinsky's rug to assure herself the presidency. If you don't know what that means don't worry about it :cool:

If grandpa wins, at the age of 70 he would be the oldest president United State ever had. We would have to be worried that he doesn't pick Cheney as his vice president. If that happens, Cheney would be the first president to serve three terms in office. Two terms as president of the United State under George W. Bush and a third as Mc Cain vice president. Considering Mc Cain suffered from malignant melanoma, the most invasive and dangerous form of skin cancer. Base on his conditions, they is a big chance that Cheney would inherit the presidency. If that happens then I would hope that they is a God.

Check this out.

A reporter talked to McCain recently and asked him about his health. He said it was good. "I hiked the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim last August with my son, Jack," he said.

The reporter tried to imagine that in his head an thought. The last time I saw it, the Grand Canyon was seriously deep.

How on earth do you hike a thing like that rim-to-rim? asked by the reporter.

Mc Cain replied "Down and up!" he said. "It takes three days."

Those of you who are familiar with the Grand Canyon obviously know that Mc Cain couldn't possibly hiked it.

Well, it is true he stole two elections but this coming one I'm not so sure. The citizen of this country really wants a change this time around. I don't know if you guys notice this but even the issue with Obama's pastor didn't really shift the focus of American. Those who were going to vote for Obama, will still vote for him. People focus more on the issues that govern us more rather if the candidate is a republican or democrat. However, somehow no matter how right we feel about the candidate we choose, we all wonder ... do I want a black man or a woman president? do I want a woman or another republican?.

When the primary began I was not too much of an Obama's fan. It wasn't until this thing with his pastor I begin to realize where he stands. Not that I am for him or Hillary, the media actually boost him up by focusing on an issue that does not signified him or his potential for presidency. One thing he said that open my eye was " I don't just want to end the war, I want to end the mindset that started the war". I don't completely believe in politicians say because talk is talk but if the media is trying to bring him down then I have a reason to believe that he may be a good candidate. Or maybe, the media thinks Mc Cain stands a better chance with Hillary.

I agree with you 100% there. When all this first started, I didn't think Obama had any type of chance. I thought it was great that he was running, and definitely a great moment in black history, but I just didn't think it was possible. I was like... "who the heck is Obama??" I was all for Hilary at first, but as the debates continued, I re-evaluated the situation. Listening to the both of them talk it soon became easy for me to decide. Obama has a way of being very infectious, and if we want to beat Mc Cain, then I think Obama can do it. But Mc Cail would slay Hilary if she was the nominee.

Hillary is also a good candidate, I believe she has the potential to do a good job if given the chance. The problem here is that some Americans believe that Hillary should never have voted for the war despite the fact that she flip - flap on the issue of immigration. As far as health care is concern, they are very little differences between Obama's health care plain vs Hillary's. Beside, the campaign contributers for both Hillary and Obama's has some similarity. Campaign contributers are important, specially when come to election. You need to know which company from what industry are supporting which candidate. Talk is cheap - but campaign contributers may affect policy changes which in term can have a negative effect on a portion of the population.

Hillary is also a good candidate, I believe she has the potential to do a good job if given the chance. The problem here is that some Americans believe that Hillary should never have voted for the war despite the fact that she flip - flap on the issue of immigration. As far as health care is concern, they are very little differences between Obama's health care plain vs Hillary's. Beside, the campaign contributers for both Hillary and Obama's has some similarity. Campaign contributers are important, specially when come to election. You need to know which company from what industry are supporting which candidate. Talk is cheap - but campaign contributers may affect policy changes which in term can have a negative effect on a portion of the population.

No doubt at all she's a great candidate, and I know for a fact that she would make a good president, but where she did me in was when she lies about the Bosnia incident. She said she mispoke, but she flat out lied. She should have known that the media whould check up on her. I think she should be offered some type of position in the White House should Obama get the monination.

Contrived but you'll chuckle

A Japanese doctor said, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we

can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking

for work in six weeks."

A German doctor said, "That's nothing. We can take a lung out of one

person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor said, "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we

can take half of a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have

them both looking for work in two weeks."

A Texas doctor, not to be outdone said, "You guys are way behind. We took

a man with no brains out of Texas, put him in the White House and now

half the country is looking for work."

Good one!

No doubt at all she's a great candidate, and I know for a fact that she would make a good president, but where she did me in was when she lies about the Bosnia incident. She said she mispoke, but she flat out lied. She should have known that the media whould check up on her. I think she should be offered some type of position in the White House should Obama get the monination.

In regard to Hillary as Obama's vice president, I'm not too sure. If Obama were to win the election, Hillary may possibly refuse to be his vice president. She may refuse out of pride but not for nothing else. Hillary is well connected, remember her husband were in power for two terms. Therefore, her level of confidence is too high to settle as vice president. Regardless of what one may thinks, if Hillary were to be elected as president, Clinton influence would affect some policy changes. In a way those who were effected by Clinton policies, sees Hillary as a continuation of those policies. And the opposite is also true. Obama on the other hand, can be look upon as a rookie because he's not as well connected as Hillary. Which is why a great portion of the population prefer Obama. At this point in America, there are not looking for a candidate who's well connected. Well connected to some Americans means that you're a candidate that has enough connection to buyout some congressmen to help pass your bills.

I'm worried for Obama for the reason that they is a possibility that he could be assassinated if he step on the wrong foot. There are people out there who has more power than the US government as a hole. The question Obama should ask himself is how can I help my country without upsetting those folks. It is a very hard decision Obama will have to make if he were to became president. How he will go about it, would determine how long he would stay in office. Obama is aware of this possibility and he as decided the country's fundamental belief for prosperity is more important than his life. Therefore, his willing to sacrificed his life to restore the American constitution. I wish him the best ..may God bless him.

I'm worried for Obama for the reason that they is a possibility that he could be assassinated if he step on the wrong foot. There are people out there who has more power than the US government as a hole. The question Obama should ask himself is how can I help my country without upsetting those folks. It is a very hard decision Obama will have to make if he were to became president. How he will go about it, would determine how long he would stay in office. Obama is aware of this possibility and he as decided the country's fundamental belief for prosperity is more important than his life. Therefore, his willing to sacrificed his life to restore the American constitution. I wish him the best ..may God bless him.

Thats the problem that I have been thinking too. I don't think it has to do something about his future way of ruling, but his race. There are many racist "whites" that may feel "different" if he was to win.

Thats the problem that I have been thinking too. I don't think it has to do something about his future way of ruling, but his race. There are many racist "whites" that may feel "different" if he was to win.

No Konvicted, it is not about race. It has never been about race. It's about POWER & MONEY. Those who have the money have the power. If Obama serves those with the money then his race won't matter. If however, he decides to do for the citizens who needs the most help than he would have less power as a president. If the media tells whites folks that Obama is a good president then white people will like him. Now let me remind you, those Americans who are well informed will not like Obama just because the media approves of him. The fact that his black to me doesn't matter, it is what he does if elected that would matter to me. Some white Americans feels the same way I do. They focus is on agenda not color ...racial discrimination on the basis of race is for ignorance. When I talk about he may be assassinated, I'm not implying racial tension. Dr. King didn't die because of race related issues .

Archived