Tell me a scary story

EliteOperator81

How about one where a bus operator lost it. I was riding the BM4 and somebody crossed the street in front of the bus. So the operator jammed on the brakes and started screaming and cursing out the window. So then somebody cut him off on 57th and he slammed the brakes on 57th Street and he got out of the bus cursing the guy out and threatening him. And then he starts screaming at some guy to get his coffee off the then brand new 2248. I know you have probobly seen worse though, ecpecially on the B103.

LI operators have this eerie calm to them.... perhaps that's why most of them don't say anything to you as you exit the bus, but they seem to take everything, from the idiot 17 year old girl cutting them off to stopping and nearly blowing through the line behind a camera connected to a red light, they take it all in professional stride.

The worst I've seen is people not getting off at Hempstead... these are all people that get yelled at by operators that are ending runs early for some reason.

Archived