(D)aniel's Wonderful R68 (D) Train Special

Daniel The Cool

thanks but apparently they don't know when to stop

(D)

Okay listen up, don't take this the wrong way but seriously every time you bring up a thread about the R68 (D) train, I automatically know what I'm in for. Like, for the love of all things good, do you REALLY think people are going to get all hyped up every time you post a photo up of a POS R68 on the (D) line?? Like come on, if you caught something else on the (D) line, like an R46, then that'd be something interesting and you'd be applauded for your work and for the find. But seriously, we keep telling you to do something different. We get bored looking at the same things of yours over and over again. If all you're gonna do is snap photos of lines so close to home then you really need to find something else to do. I suggest you head out to Staten Island and snap photos of the newly rebuilt SIR cars at different stops. It's Winter, which means snow is on the way, and boy do I like me some snow shots or what?! :)

Yeah and you dont apparently know how to take suggestions when you ask and then make it stop.

(Mx)

The thread is already up, so I think he understands where you are coming from. So until his next post let it ride.

Daniel, our problem you're not bringing anything new to the table. It's like you're going off on vacation, going to the same place every year and coming back with the same old pictures and stories every time.

The D line is a relatively bland line, the R68/As are relatively bland cars. I disticly remember you, last year, trying to show someone else on a museum Arnine trip, one of your D photos; meanwhile, the man was a member of the train crew, and trying to contact 207th Master tower on his phone.

I think the point has already been made, so why don't you all just drop it? I don't understand why its so hard to just not comment on a thread and keep it moving. We're beating a dead horse here!

I disticly remember you, last year, trying to show someone else on a museum Arnine trip, one of your D photos; meanwhile, the man was a member of the train crew, and trying to contact 207th Master tower on his phone.

HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for making my day.

The thread is already up, so I think he understands where you are coming from. So until his next post let it ride.

I think the point has already been made, so why don't you all just drop it? I don't understand why its so hard to just not comment on a thread and keep it moving. We're beating a dead horse here!

Even if you are saying he will, He Won't bro. This situation has been going on for over a year.

He asks for help and doesn't take it, its a waste of time for all who put there energy to help him.

Then he bashes everyone saying that we hate him, which is false rather constrictive criticism we give him because he wastes our time and effort.

This doesn't apply only to trains but other junk to like cameras..

I see he pops out once in a blue and posts photos here, mainly the (D)umb line.

Only thing that bothers me is that he doesn't take suggestions, thats all, i don't hate him at all.

But this is all i gotta say for now.

Even if you are saying he will, He Won't bro. This situation has been going on for over a year.

He asks for help and doesn't take it, its a waste of time for all who put there energy to help him.

Then he bashes everyone saying that we hate him, which is false rather constrictive criticism we give him because he wastes our time and effort.

THANK YOU!!! Like you just said, we don't mean to bash him but he needs to learn the hard way. We constantly teach him how to better his photo-taking skills but he insists on taking photos of the same thing over and over again. You lose people's interest that way. You think Shane (Cait Sith) would be where he's at on YouTube if he constantly posted the same videos of like, a DesignLine on the M9 day by day by day??? I mean, it's bad enough I don't like that bus, but the point i'm making is you need variety in your photos and vids. I really don't think I need to say anything else.

it goes all the way back to the days of the orginal transitstuff (prior to it being absoured by the TTMG site).

Really? I dont remember Daniel apart of transitstuff. I do remember you of course under a diff name.

I have no problems with the (D) local, but this is what I would like to see: better filming ofrom inside-the-car! Too many people record like this. Think about it, if you put the camera to the window once the train starts to move, I'm basically staring at a black picture until the next station. So most of the video is audio only. What would be great is: a steady passenger perspective from one end of the car. That way I get a view of the interior and exterior in the same shot; displaying the tunnel lights and stations--you could even sit down and chill. With that look, I can at least, see the speed of the train, get audio, and passenger flow all in the same shot. The idea is to give viewers a ride on a train that I either, wasn't on, or don't ride all the time, or at all. The only issue with my idea is that someone may not want to have a camera pointed at them during their whole ride, so you may have to get a smaller portion of the car, or ride on an empty (less occupied) car. The truth is: once I see that the camera was stuck to the window for the start of the video, I stop watching; it's not an elevated route. A riders perspective of the Concourse line would have been great. I would have watched all four videos, then. As it stands, I only got two minutes into the first one before quitting. :cool: Thanks!

Archived