(D)aniel's Wonderful R68 (D) Train Special

Daniel The Cool

Well I caught it again. Well this year will be the last one having separate threads of the (D) Local. In 2011 I will no longer have separate threads for it cause this year I was doing a goal to catch an Uptown (D) Via Local on Central Park West and so far successful. (D)

074qx.jpg

075b.jpg

076hb.jpg

078qm.jpg

077i.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=424X3HhEnYQ

079ue.jpg

080rk.jpg

(D)aniel

Don't take this personally, but if you took pictures of the (D) at different angles, then I'd approve it. It's really not a good idea to take images of the same thing, and quite frankly, this isn't the first time you do this. If you want to showcase images, then it's a good idea to take images at different stations. This is from Grand Concourse, regarding on duplicate images.

I'm just saying you don't need to post pics that are similar. One of each type of shots is fine. Just keep it in mind for your future batches.

Also, it's fine if you want to showcase images from the Concourse line, but you should try another station that's not Norwood as it's becoming a frequent thing.

Nice pics but Zzzzzzz... sorry nothing new here.. Only (D) foaming as always.

I guess this useless thread you made was for trips only or just to confuse our minds(Which didnt for me):

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24672

Which was bull crap..

You seriously need to get out of the (D)s nest dude. And... stop posting the same (D) roll sign photos over and over as theres nothing special there.. Word of advise..

Of course you wont take it, so i know you wont listen to anyones wording as always..

Btw no need to dupt the same photo.

I don't know why you foam so hard over the D, its not that wonderfull. All it is, is R68's non stop, plus the whole line is boring.

Next time at least try to fan something different for a change.

Nice pics but Zzzzzzz... sorry nothing new here.. Only (D) foaming as always.

I guess this useless thread you made was for trips only or just to confuse our minds(Which didnt for me):

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24672

Which was bull crap..

You seriously need to get out of the (D)s nest dude. And... stop posting the same (D) roll sign photos over and over as theres nothing special there.. Word of advise..

Of course you wont take it, so i know you wont listen to anyones wording as always..

Btw no need to dupt the same photo.

IAWTP!*

*TP for "these posts"

What is your guys problems? You guys needs to seriously needs to stop bashing/starting shit over the photos. Getting so annoyed by you guys right now cause when it comes to my photos you guys most likely have nothing nice to say but starting shit all the time.

Do me a favor? The reason I stopped using facebook cause most of the shit you guys start with me on so don't expect for me to let this go cause I will not.

(D)aniel

Nice shots Daniel.

To everyone else: If you don't like what he posts, you don't have to comment on it. But if you do so choose to, you could be a little more polite about it. If you would like to see him shoot lines other than the (D), you could suggest it in a nice way.

It's obvious some people prefer certain lines over others, and some tend to foam here and there. But the rude comments need to stop.

Dude can you please go do something else? What is so wonderful about this R68 (D)? You took the same pic 5 times, only diff is the zoom. Btw the 1st pic is one of the cleaner pics i've seen from you.

Maybe if you start to photo other routes maybe ppl will stop saying these things.

I honestly thought the R160s were annoying.....

Try the WPR Lines or Pelham or Astoria or something.

What is your guys problems? You guys needs to seriously needs to stop bashing/starting shit over the photos. Getting so annoyed by you guys right now cause when it comes to my photos you guys most likely have nothing nice to say but starting shit all the time.

Do me a favor? The reason I stopped using facebook cause most of the shit you guys start with me on so don't expect for me to let this go cause I will not.

(D)aniel

No one said anything about your pictures -___-

(D)aniel

Try a different flavor and stop asking for suggestions unless you do it first.. Thats all.

Your shots are all very good, but like everyone else said: It's getting a little old. Always the same angle, and always the rollsigns. It gets boring after a while, and personally, I don't see what's so special about a (D) via Local.

Try fanning somewhere else, like the Rockaways, or 7 Av Line, because you do wayyy too much (D)(D)(D)

Nice shots Daniel.

To everyone else: If you don't like what he posts, you don't have to comment on it. But if you do so choose to, you could be a little more polite about it. If you would like to see him shoot lines other than the (D), you could suggest it in a nice way.

It's obvious some people prefer certain lines over others, and some tend to foam here and there. But the rude comments need to stop.

thanks but apparently they don't know when to stop

(D)

Archived