Wrong Time on Posts

I've noticed that the times of the posts are 1 hour ahead of what the current time is (this probably has something to do with the system clock being on Daylight Savings Time instead of Standard Time). This happens on the nyctransitforums.com/forums page and when you actually go into one of the forums (ex: MTA Regional Bus). When you go into a specific thread, the times are correct.

Looks fine to me. You may need to fine tune the DST settings from User CP > Edit Options > Date & Time Options.

Mines is setup as follows:

Time Zone : GMT -5:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada)

DST Correction Option: Automatically detect DST Settings

Start of Week : Sunday

Remember this is the first year of the time change switching back to its original november date, it was a several year experiment to see if it saved energy, they are still compiling the data, we should have an answer by 2012 if not sooner. If the time change did in fact save energy, it will be made permanent.

That's why some things are off, such as the DST code in iOS, and some servers. Make sure your computer has the right time etc. If it does try empty cache, set clock to wrong then right time.

Hope that helps!

- A

Remember this is the first year of the time change switching back to its original november date, it was a several year experiment to see if it saved energy, they are still compiling the data, we should have an answer by 2012 if not sooner. If the time change did in fact save energy, it will be made permanent.

That's why some things are off, such as the DST code in iOS, and some servers. Make sure your computer has the right time etc. If it does try empty cache, set clock to wrong then right time.

Hope that helps!

- A

Wait...I thought Bush's change was permanent.

Archived