how are you enjoying 2011 so far???

4P3607

I know ever since the R68A <Q> cursed thread appeared, and grew moldy and ruined messed up everything, the mods have been upset about it. That thread broke almost every rule of this forum.

Tribute to IRT Bronx Express I Loved his signs :cry:

I know its sad. well thats what happens when you goof off and break the rules :Not Suprised: I was in complete fear of being banned next when getting caught into that whole massacre, (pause), but I guess they gave me a second chance to make things good again :tup:.

Im still pretty new to this forum: only about 3 months.

Well at least 2011 has brought us recovery from the 12/26 snowstorm. That blizzard brought the term "under the weather" to a whole new level.

Welcome to the 1/12 snowstorm!

At least its not going to be as bad as that blizzard but hopefully school will be closed &...School will be closed! YAY!

• 1 month later...

sorry to bump...

but my 2011 is not going to well currently.

It was going fantastic before...

Now depressing. Why Michelle, Why?! :cry:

also 2011 seems to be flying my in a blitz, we already have 1 1/2 months gone! :eek:

when March comes, 1/6 of the year is over.

• 1 month later...
Okay, who the shit are you talking about? The past 3 months you've been blabbing on about random girls, especially this "Anacita."

Oh yeah, 2011 has been just like the past 4 years for me - shit. That will be all.

IAWTP 100%

Especially the part about life.

And before you'll know it you'll score your 1500th post B)

make that 1'501 ;)

and my 1500th post was welcoming somebody aboard to the forums! :cool:

btw if you ever wonder why I never introduced myself back then was because I never got a link on the top of the page saying "new here? come introduce yourself...". I didn't know there was supposed to be one until I joined nyctalkforums! :cool:

How many shopping carts are you planning to turn into Subway carts by the end of the summer?

1. Still renovating my current one, Im not making progress... Since... well Im trying to create a BVE route. Guess what it is! Answer is on my AIM status!

Archived