Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and six others shot in Arizona

R68 Subway Car

God only knows how many more people like him are out there just waiting to snap. You can only do so much to prevent something like this.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this loser gets a lot of mail from women in offering sympathy as well as money, gifts,etc. Ironic how before he was rejected by women and now it's just the opposite. Life is so damn strange.

I really don't see that happening. Anyone who murders an innocent girl in cold blood will not get the sympathy of anyone. There is simply no excuse or reason for it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't see that happening. Anyone who murders an innocent girl in cold blood will not get the sympathy of anyone. There is simply no excuse or reason for it.

They're going to beat the sh*t out of him in prison. The only "sympathy" he'll get is from the dude who decides to put him out of his misery.

XXX

What about the hate mongers on the left like Olbermann, Matthews, and company who say way worse things than Rush or any conservative host does? BTW, conservative talk radio did not politicize this tragedy. It was this country's irresponsible media who decided to throw politics into this instead of focusing on the tragedy.

Im sorry my man, but that is 100% false! What have they ever said that is even remotely close to Rush, Beck, and a few other conservatives? Remember, I watches all those shows. Including the Fox ones. These made up stories are one of the reasons we are where we are politically. I also take it you dont watch MSNBC, so you really can't comment accurately on what's REALLY going on.

As far as conservative talk not politicizing the issue goes without saying. Some things are written on the wall.

XXX

Im sorry my man, but that is 100% false! What have they ever said that is even remotely close to Rush, Beck, and a few other conservatives? Remember, I watches all those shows. Including the Fox ones. These made up stories are one of the reasons we are where we are politically. I also take it you dont watch MSNBC, so you really can't comment accurately on what's REALLY going on.

I have seen MSNBC before and all they do is verbally destroy conservatives and attack them personally.

Mrs. Giffords is moving today to TIRR Memorial Hospital, a Houston rehab facility. She will stay there until she no longer needs twenty-four care.

She has been making progress nearly everyday in her recovery. Yesterday, staffers at University Medical Center in Tucson took Mrs. Giffords to a deck where she breathed in the fresh air and felt the warm sun. Her trauma surgeon, Dr. Peter Rhee says she gathered the biggest smile she could. :tup:

Story and Photo from The Post: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hospital_giffords_moves_to_rehab_JebBYnRcbvdwFUdVWwB95L?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Mrs. Giffords is moving today to TIRR Memorial Hospital, a Houston rehab facility. She will stay there until she no longer needs twenty-four care.

She has been making progress nearly everyday in her recovery. Yesterday, staffers at University Medical Center in Tucson took Mrs. Giffords to a deck where she breathed in the fresh air and felt the warm sun. Her trauma surgeon, Dr. Peter Rhee says she gathered the biggest smile she could. :tup:

Story and Photo from The Post: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hospital_giffords_moves_to_rehab_JebBYnRcbvdwFUdVWwB95L?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Great news to hear!:tup: It also helps IMO that she still a younger age woman in her early 40's. Not to sound bias against older people but if she was in her 70's, I doubt she would recover this quickly.

Archived