Teen files lawsuit against a B/O for alleged abused after she was short on fare

Locomotion69

I will admit that there are some really nasty B/Os out there, but of late I've had pretty nice B/Os. Today coming back from Whole Foods my Express Bus Plus Card kept coming up w/an error and the B/O on the M1 just waived me on, which had me annoyed since I just started using the card today... :mad:

In any event I rarely see any B/Os becoming confrontational with fare beaters. I actually become annoyed with it since I know that it contributes to my fare going up. :mad: I've said it on here many times, the MTA should let the B/Os focus on driving and have inspectors on the buses to deal with the farebeaters. Of course they will never learn and those of us who do pay the fare will keep paying more and more for the farebeaters. :P

if it's in the post, of course there's part of the story missing. however, the B/O should not have put his hands on her. forget the fact that he's a B/O, a 48 year old man putting his hands on a 15 year old girl? i don't care what she could have said to possibly tick him off. that is disgraceful. he should be fired.

if it's in the post, of course there's part of the story missing. however, the B/O should not have put his hands on her. forget the fact that he's a B/O, a 48 year old man putting his hands on a 15 year old girl? i don't care what she could have said to possibly tick him off. that is disgraceful. he should be fired.

I agree within EVERY single word of this post!

How do we know she's not Fabricating that?

How do we know there was no spotter on board??

But to fire A op purely on A story that doesnt sound right clearly shows why we gotta have proof ....Youu already want to fire him ....Thats Sad ,Sure if its true like if it don't fit we cant aquit then by all means he'll get his but what has been the ruling Thus far??

Never did I say the b/o was right or wrong. The reporter needs to do his/her job right and get the full story first or no story at all. At least thats the way I see it.

reporters who work for the post are paid to do exactly that. they distort and leave out crucial facts to support their agenda: bashing unions and union workers!!!! so in this case, sad to say it but the reporter did do his/her job............ and that is exactly why i DON'T read the post!

reporters who work for the post are paid to do exactly that. they distort and leave out crucial facts to support their agenda: bashing unions and union workers!!!! so in this case, sad to say it but the reporter did do his/her job............ and that is exactly why i DON'T read the post!

The exact reason why my teachers keep on pushing to get on The Times instead of Daily News and The Post.

Archived