Subway Cars

Frankie12345

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh my god frankie these are so cool do you think you can make them into paper trains like paper buses cause they are just so good i mean there gold they make me cry when i see them. do you think you could consider making them into paper models for us to build pleeeaaase no pressure. :D if you dont want to make it its alright. do you think you can make an r33 of the smee fleet

oh my god frankie these are so cool do you think you can make them into paper trains like paper buses cause they are just so good i mean there gold they make me cry when i see them. do you think you could consider making them into paper models for us to build pleeeaaase no pressure. ;) if you dont want to make it its alright. do you think you can make an r33 of the smee fleet

i have gotten permission to do that and i am almost done with a R142/A but i need to find how to make the trucks :confused:

some guy makes them. makes them for every one. he has many multilevel cars and locomotives. but does not make many american loco models like for nj transit multilevel car. ill see if i can post a link till then heres more eye candy

sounderlocomotive-1.png

sounderbilevelcar-1.png

okay got the link heres his roster:

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=213899

just imagine if the guy that did graffiti did this to a multi level thats why i did this multi level fictionus modelt

im going to make some custom multi level i got some fictional ones made.

i customized this model its called grafiti multi level 1

graffitiemultilevel2-2.png

some guy makes them. makes them for every one. he has many multilevel cars and locomotives. but does not make many american loco models like for nj transit multilevel car. ill see if i can post a link till then heres more eye candy

He's from Switzerland, so you won't force him to do some models, he's already busy doing a bunch of European buses / trains (as seen on the other forums).

He's from Switzerland, so you won't force him to do some models, he's already busy doing a bunch of European buses / trains (as seen on the other forums).

excuse me but why would i force him to make models. why would i do that. i have templates to make my own multi level. i would never pressure him into doing that.:cry::cry::cry:

Archived