Mayor Bloomberg and his subway runs

Via Garibaldi 8

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloomberg wants more for himself and less for everyone else! The fact that his posse virtually isolates most of the subway car proves just that, and don't forget that the Lexington Avenue Line is a heavily-used corridor in itself.

Brilliant. Bloomberg has a whole car for himself, while us normal people have to cram ourselves into the other nine cars. What a flaming moron.

Listen,I don't blame his staff for isolate the whole car,because I don't want to ride the same subway car with him!If I did,I'll be in Jail for a very long time.

Listen,I don't blame his staff for isolate the whole car,because I don't want to ride the same subway car with him!If I did,I'll be in Jail for a very long time.

Just what I was thinking. Bloomberg in a full subway car and no bang of a gun? ;)

How so?

Look at the reply one floor above yours.

Obviously Bloomberg really thought we needed him for a third term and now he's trying to have the law changed, if he hasn't already done so, so no one else can follow suit.

What a delusional ass.

Bloomberg kind of remind me of Robert Moses. They are both arrogant, and like to push things, and people around.

Comparing Bloomberg to Moses would be making Moses looking good, if he were alive. At least the latter didn't serve public office.

What's even worse is that Moses and I share the same birthday :(

He makes my sign look bad...lol

So you guys all hate him and want him to go die just because he got a 3rd term?

YES!!!!!

No, because he only cares about himself, and his rich snob friends, and not the regular, and poor New Yorkers. He only sees this city as his benefit along with his greedy friends, and no one elses.

^^ What he said

Once Bloomt*rd leaves office, everyone will be happy.

Till the next rich duche bag comes in office and screws us over...

I just hate the rich who exploit loopholes to "legally" screw hard working Americans over, that's all. They should be hanged.

Then again this nation is runned by the rich, and greedy corporations as well. 50 years ago McDonalds was around, but it wasn't as strong as it was today along with other corporations, and businesses. During this time I believe that smart, but not as lucky Americans could make it into office, but now since the rich has became strong they have a foothold in this very nation. That is why our nation is falling apart, because it isn't run by smarts, it's runned by the rich, and the rich don't know what they are suppose to do usually.

So it's a bad thing that this country is run by the rich? America is the land of opportunity, where you should strive to be rich, yet when people become rich you don't like them?

BZZT! America USED TO be the land of opportunity. People should strive to better their lot always. However, there is significantly less opportunity to earn wealth for those who are poor, working class, or middle class in today's United States than 50 years ago. Every economic measure of "real working wages" will indicate that.

The standard of living for the American working and middle class has done nothing short except fall off a cliff the last 30 years.

And it is a TERRIBLE thing that this country is run by the rich. One of the principles governing a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC like the United States is that the government is REPRESENTATIVE of ALL the people.

A government of rich duches only represents the rich. Who is the voice for the American working and middle class in politics? There is none. Therefore our government no longer represents their interests.

The rich are not incompetent in power. They are just scumbags. They know what they are doing and they don't care. Anything to make them richer. I guess when you have nothing in life except money, too much is never enough.

Archived