Mayor Bloomberg and his subway runs

Via Garibaldi 8

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloomberg is an ass hole who wants to destroy what little is left of New York's character.

He cares only about the rich.

He cares only about big business.

He cares only about himself.

There is nothing redeeming about his dictatorship in this city. He's NOT an everday subway rider, no matter how hard he tries. He CAN'T sypmathize with the plight of most New Yorkers these days because no matter how hard he tries HE IS NOT ONE OF US.

His pathetic nanny state agenda to pander to the PTA mommy mafia element in this city does NOT mean he is in touch with "what this city needs" - what it needs is to be FREE and LEFT ALONE not run like a fascist dictatorship where you are told what to eat and drink.

He panders to the financial interests in this city because he can, and because it helps his "other" business...the one with his name on it, sell more financial data terminals.

He is a hypocrite, a phony, a bad politician, and worst of all, an elitist. He would just as soon rename the outer boroughs "Slave Quarters" and "import" us on expensive ferries that cost 1/2 a day's pay just so we can all "Serve" him and the pompous rich duches that he would fill the entire island of Manhattan with, given a choice.

F*** Bloomberg.

I hope that Bloomberg isn't a member of these forums, and is reading this right now. If he does he would be either pissed or really upset.

All I have to say to that is...

"BOO F***ing HOO!"

He's a public figure and if he doesn't like it he should have never ran for an ILLEGAL third term in the first place.

I hope that Bloomberg isn't a member of these forums, and is reading this right now. If he does he would be either pissed or really upset.

I have more respect for a pile of dog crap on the sidewalk than I do Bloomburg. I don't respect liars.

As for the subject, I've seen Bloomburg on a crowded subway train as mayor before. I don't think it's a plot but then again, it's Bloomburg we're talking about so anything is possible with that creep.

Bloomberg wants more for himself and less for everyone else! The fact that his posse virtually isolates most of the subway car proves just that, and don't forget that the Lexington Avenue Line is a heavily-used corridor in itself.

Brilliant. Bloomberg has a whole car for himself, while us normal people have to cram ourselves into the other nine cars. What a flaming moron.

It is staged. Every time Bloomturd "rides" the subway his aides isolate an entire car and its just them and him on it.

Meaning yet again the mayor inconveniences the everyman to his own benefit.

HA.

Oh no! He goes 6 blocks to avoid the 77th street station, he's such a bad person!!!

I live close to him and I walk to 86th street also because I can't stand 77th.

Why? Are the people from the (C) starting to propagate on the (6) to get you and your expensive smartphone?

Why does Bloomberg need an entire subway car isolated any way? Damn ride the subway like everyone else and deal with the crowd you don't need an entire car isolated.

He needs an isolated car because if the public were allowed to ride with him I'm pretty sure all of them will pull out a gun and at least one will have a sniper rifle.

May he read this then:

DOOMTURD, You can go f**k yourself with a 75 foot pole.

Bloomberg wants more for himself and less for everyone else! The fact that his posse virtually isolates most of the subway car proves just that, and don't forget that the Lexington Avenue Line is a heavily-used corridor in itself.

Brilliant. Bloomberg has a whole car for himself, while us normal people have to cram ourselves into the other nine cars. What a flaming moron.

What do you mean virtually? I bet you that whole damn car becomes empty when Doomturd steps one foot onto that car. I bet they even cut out all the side doors too.

I find this hilarious. Just because he refuses to go to a LOCAL subway station that is EXTREMELY CROWDED and goes the an EXPRESS station where you DON'T HAVE TO LET THE FIRST TRAIN GO BY, he is therefore racist against black people even though there are many more at the 86th street station than 77th.

How many of you have ever been to 77th street during the morning rush?

I find this hilarious. Just because he refuses to go to a LOCAL subway station that is EXTREMELY CROWDED and goes the an EXPRESS station where you DON'T HAVE TO LET THE FIRST TRAIN GO BY, he is therefore racist against black people even though there are many more at the 86th street station than 77th.

You and Bloomberg making out in a crowded subway station?

What is it with you and black people? WHO the HELL is talking about black people? And I've been to 77th dozens of times.

I don't know if you live under a rock, but

1) Going to 86th doesn't mean you always get on the first train

2) Going to 77th doesn't mean you always don't get on the first train

3) I used to use 77th everyday while interning for Lenox Hill. You can easily get on if you dont crowd in the center and move down the platform.

wtf.jpg

I don't know if you live under a rock, but

1) Going to 86th doesn't mean you always get on the first train

2) Going to 77th doesn't mean you always don't get on the first train

3) I used to use 77th everyday while interning for Lenox Hill. You can easily get on if you dont crowd in the center and move down the platform.

At the beginning of this year I tried to take the (6). I would never be able to get on the first train, and the only place I ever was able to was at the very last car and I had to squeeze in and had the door try to close on my back. At 86th I go towards the back (probably around the 2nd or 3rd car from the back) and even if a train's already there I can be able to squeeze in the middle if I have to.

And whenever rr4567 makes a reference to riders on the (C) train, he's talking about black people. (I forget which thread he started that on.) What a racist don't you think?

At the beginning of this year I tried to take the (6). I would never be able to get on the first train, and the only place I ever was able to was at the very last car and I had to squeeze in and had the door try to close on my back. At 86th I go towards the back (probably around the 2nd or 3rd car from the back) and even if a train's already there I can be able to squeeze in the middle if I have to.

It seems as if you're complaining about a lack of space. Well, deal with it; you're in a city with more than 8 million people.

And whenever rr4567 makes a reference to riders on the (C) train, he's talking about black people. (I forget which thread he started that on.) What a racist don't you think?

You're the one who had to generalize (C) riders in a negative stereotypical environment just because you don't feel comfortable taking out your pricy iPhone on that line, Sir Reginald.

It seems as if you're complaining about a lack of space. Well, deal with it; you're in a city with more than 8 million people.

Exactly. Thank you.

I never said ANYTHING about black people, so how is it that I'M the racist one?

I said I didn't feel safe taking out my expensive smart phone on the (C) train. You make the conclusion I'm racist because black people ride the (C) train. Besides for the (7)with all the asians name one other train that doesn't have blacks on them

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I'm black as well? Why the heck would I hate the race that I AM? Please think before spewing out such posts.

Sir Reginald.

Don't steal my term :o

Archived