Montreal For a day

TransitStop

thanks! its a shame the operator got mad when i took the photo :/

:eek: I guess it was another bad reaction?

It reminded me that one of my friends told me that he took a pic of 29-834 at night with FLASH (he didn't knew it was on, LMAO), then the driver got out of his bus and did the "YOU, WATCH OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, OR ELSE!" reaction. :(

:eek: I guess it was another bad reaction?

It reminded me that one of my friends told me that he took a pic of 29-834 at night with FLASH (he didn't knew it was on, LMAO), then the driver got out of his bus and did the "YOU, WATCH OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, OR ELSE!" reaction. :(

ye i've noticed the most reactions i get are from STM operators

29-065.jpg

29-122.jpg

30-047-a.jpg

The reason why the MCI is smaller is because i had to use a differnt image host... Majhost wouldnt register the photo for some reason

12-009.JPG

Funny thing is that in all of the times I've been to Montréal I've never used the bus there. We always walked everywhere since we usually Downtown over by St. Catherine's St. From what I hear the bus system is pretty good there though... :cool:

P.S. I see you're up in Ottawa. Do you travel around to Toronto and other nearby Canadian cities? If so please post some picks of buses there. :cool: I've been itching to get up to Toronto and Ottawa but haven't gotten to it yet...

Funny thing is that in all of the times I've been to Montréal I've never used the bus there. We always walked everywhere since we usually Downtown over by St. Catherine's St. From what I hear the bus system is pretty good there though... :cool:

P.S. I see you're up in Ottawa. Do you travel around to Toronto and other nearby Canadian cities? If so please post some picks of buses there. :cool: I've been itching to get up to Toronto and Ottawa but haven't gotten to it yet...

joint CPTDB.ca its a forum with pics

Archived