Any CNG changes to seats

Calvin

When I was on 7216 on the B100, there was local seats but passing by 732, there were soft seats on tat bus. Are they removing the soft seats on CP and SC CNGs?

All of the CNGs that are or were at College Point as of the end of 2010 at College Point at one time have been reseated except for 9998 and 8582.

The ones that never left Spring Creek still have soft seats. 7216 was at College Point.

It is a sin what they're doing to the seats. The MTA always has to take away nice things.

Well since they're not in express service anymore, then there's no point of having the soft seats. Just like the RTSs

Nein ;).

It was somewhere in the 9800's I think... Now I forgot...

9800s are transit units, they never had the soft seats, the only buses that still have the seats in the 9000s are 9997 and 9998 I believe. The only other one I think that has them is Bus # 8582 (ex-9999)

9800s are transit units, they never had the soft seats, the only buses that still have the seats in the 9000s are 9997 and 9998 I believe. The only other one I think that has them is Bus # 8582 (ex-9999)

That was it! Now I remember it was 8582! :eek:

Yeah, only Spring Creek has a high amount of 700s & 7200s with suburban seats. They will be the only ones to die with their original seats.

Wait... They are getting rid of these CNGs already?!?!?!

nnnooooooooooooo!!!

That was it! Now I remember it was 8582! :eek:

Wait... They are getting rid of these CNGs already?!?!?!

nnnooooooooooooo!!!

Almost 1/3 of them are already gone...they were never rehabbed. For the same reason, the MTA got rid of the inherited CNG TMC RTSs before all of the GMC RTSs were gone. This is also why no LIB CNG bus has lasted beyond 14 years.

Archived