Guess Bus Route

FamousNYLover

I am a NYCT bus route

After the 2010 service cuts, my home depot was switched.

I run through one of the cities most famous streets

I was affected by the service cut

Who am I?

Very Easy One here

Is it the M104, which switched from Manhattanville to Michael J. Quill?

I am a Bronx bus that starts at a major shopping strip, a MNRR station, and an educational institution in the Bronx. A while ago, I used to end at an industrial neighborhood. Now, it ends at a housing project near a highway. Who am I?

The Bx17 bus, which was truncated from its terminal near what was once the Walnut Depot to that aforemtioned housing project after Walnut closed (the Bx33 still ends by the former Walnut).

Is it the Port Morris housing complex?

Nope, it's called Milbrook Houses.

By the way, since I got the last one right with the m104, here's my question:

My route was once mighty, running from a big chain store in one borough to a major transit hub in another. However, my route would no longer go to the other borough as I got split into two. Nowadays, thanks to the cuts, I run through parts of two other defunct routes. Who am I?

Nope, it's called Milbrook Houses.

By the way, since I got the last one right with the m104, here's my question:

My route was once mighty, running from a big chain store in one borough to a major transit hub in another. However, my route would no longer go to the other borough as I got split into two. Nowadays, thanks to the cuts, I run through parts of two other defunct routes. Who am I?

You're the B61.

I have two branches. One of them ends outside of NYC

The bulk of my ridership is from a Mitchell-Lama housing complex

I also have a short run that begins near a commuter railroad station

I have limited stop service

I pass by a parkway, middle school, and high school, all within a 3 block radius

Who am I?

I have two branches. One of them ends outside of NYC

The bulk of my ridership is from a Mitchell-Lama housing complex

I also have a short run that begins near a commuter railroad station

I have limited stop service

I pass by a parkway, middle school, and high school, all within a 3 block radius

Who am I?

Q5?

okay in one of my last post i got the question right so heres my question its easy:

i am a bronx route. i start in an area called farms my depots original name was replaced with a new one. i run through a big park connecting to another route in said park. my route takes a lot of twist and turns. you can reach a major transit hub at both ends of my route. these transit hubs allow you to board anybus you want. i cross a river on my way back and forth through these hubs. i connect with 4 subway lines 2 irt and ind. my route passes through major residential areas. my route connects to one that can take you to a famous baseball park. my last stop in the bronx before going to manhattan is at the edge of a massive and famous bridge. what route am i? ;);)

okay in one of my last post i got the question right so heres my question its easy:

i am a bronx route. i start in an area called farms my depots original name was replaced with a new one. i run through a big park connecting to another route in said park. my route takes a lot of twist and turns. you can reach a major transit hub at both ends of my route. these transit hubs allow you to board anybus you want. i cross a river on my way back and forth through these hubs. i connect with 4 subway lines 2 irt and ind. my route passes through major residential areas. my route connects to one that can take you to a famous baseball park. my last stop in the bronx before going to manhattan is at the edge of a massive and famous bridge. what route am i? ;);)

Bx6?

Let's try process of elimination:

The routes that connect to 2 IND lines are the Bx11, Bx12, Bx13, Bx19, Bx35, and Bx36. Out of those, the Bx11, Bx12 Bx35, and Bx36 connect to 3 IRT lines (the (1), (4), and (2)/(5)). The Bx19 connects with the (1), (2), (3), and (6), so that can't be it (and it doesn't end in a major transit hub)

I would say that you mean the Bx13, except that it is the route that goes to Yankee Stadium.

The only other route I could think of would be the Bx11, and you forgot to include the (1) as a subway line it connects to. It meets the other qualifications.

I believe it was Amtrak7's turn (though I don't think the answer was correct).

In any case, I believe you are thinking of the N19, which parallels the LIRR Babylon Branch (since it is technically east of Hempstead).

The only other routes that parallel the LIRR are the N22 and N78/N79, and I don't think either of them is that fast.

I operate every day and I use a road not meant for buses. Who am I?

I believe it was Amtrak7's turn (though I don't think the answer was correct).

In any case, I believe you are thinking of the N19, which parallels the LIRR Babylon Branch (since it is technically east of Hempstead).

The only other routes that parallel the LIRR are the N22 and N78/N79, and I don't think either of them is that fast.

N19 doesn't have 2 flavors.

I operate every day and I use a road not meant for buses. Who am I?

N19 doesn't have 2 flavors.

I see what he meant by "Not known by the locals east of Hempstead". He meant the N6, with its limited-stop counterpart.

are you the s86 of staten island traveling down west service road.

The S86 runs PM rush hours only and all of its roads are meant for buses. I'm assuming it is an LI Bus route since he lives in Long Island.

Archived