March 24, 2011

Guest MTA Bus

Guest MTA Bus

On this day in 2009, the (F) train would change forever. On March 24, 2009, the (F) recieved its first two sets of R160s. On this day, the R46s, and R32s will start to disapper from the (F) line.

Guest lance25
And the day F Trainfan was born.

On the other hand, its already been two years? Wow. I was a fan of the R32 F's

Do any of you ******** have anything else to do with your time other than bash other people? Never mind the fact that he hasn't posted anything remotely offensive or stupid in weeks.

Leave the kid alone.

I miss the R32's on the (F). One thing I love about the (F) is that you can put anything on that line and it will look good on it. The R-160's look fantastic on the (F) and it's amazing that it's been on the line that long. Good stuff. :tup:

On this day, March 23, 2011, bashing occurs to a member whos from the past.

Come on lets just quit the bashing and get back on topic.

Are there any other historical dates BESIDES the 1990s and 2000s.....??

On this day in 2009, the (F) train would change forever. On March 24, 2009, the (F) recieved its first two sets of R160s. On this day, the R46s, and R32s will start to disapper from the (F) line.

I don't miss the R32's, but I think that R46's belong on the (F). The R160 seems too sterile and generic.

And the day F Trainfan was born.

Besides I think FtrainFan is trying to change for the better. I think he is trying to get his act together. That is why he hasn't been active recently.

Yo, I'm only going to say this once.....

Stop with the bullshit and leave the kid alone. This stupid bashing needs to stop NOW! If you think you are going to make yourselves look cool by bashing on the kid, guess again!

Archived