What's the future of spring creek depot?

EliteOperator81

So the whole transit system got that lovely raise and what about spring creek nothing , dam 1181 Sucks !! We the last depot for everything , while train conductors reject us and some B.O. In T.A. Give us faces when we board them I said we deserve it for being the best depot to take it up the @$$.

So the whole transit system got that lovely raise and what about spring creek nothing , dam 1181 Sucks !! We the last depot for everything , while train conductors reject us and some B.O. In T.A. Give us faces when we board them I said we deserve it for being the best depot to take it up the @$$.

why the hate lol

they really should just get over it imo and just make all buses one department and smooth things out...

imo Spring Creek is one of the best depots in Brooklyn...i love them o5cngs on the B103

1181 an ATU, TWU, or other union company local?

That's Union politics for you. Anywho, you guys rock... One of the best depots in the system if not the best IMO for maintenance and clean buses. Being an BM3 and BM1 rider I would know. :cool:

I call it union based tribalism. To me that union based tribalism crap conjures up images of Jar Jar Binks & the Gungans from The Phantom Menace.

I`m NOT anti-union. Unions are a necessity. I'm anti-union based tribalism.

i thought that all the MTAB depots were local 100?? in TA we got our raises and all the retro 2 week ago. do your pockets a favor and pick a local 100 depot. shit gets done faster in those depots. my friend that came in the system at the same time as me, for a long time was making less $ b/c i'm in manhattan and he's in queens

i thought that all the MTAB depots were local 100?? in TA we got our raises and all the retro 2 week ago. do your pockets a favor and pick a local 100 depot. shit gets done faster in those depots. my friend that came in the system at the same time as me, for a long time was making less $ b/c i'm in manhattan and he's in queens

Nope. Some are TWU 100, and some are ATU locals. Far Rock, JFK, and Spring Creek are all ATU IIRC.

OA and TA Brooklyn are TWU, whereas Staten Island, and most of Queens is ATU If I'm not mistaken. I don't have the list right in front of me, but I'm almost positive that's right.

Nope. Some are TWU 100, and some are ATU locals. Far Rock, JFK, and Spring Creek are all ATU IIRC.

OA and TA Brooklyn are TWU, whereas Staten Island, and most of Queens is ATU If I'm not mistaken. I don't have the list right in front of me, but I'm almost positive that's right.

OA, TA brooklyn, and 126th st are local 100 as well as Eastchester and Zerega. so pretty much manhattan, brooklyn and the bronx are all local 100. im not sure about LIB but yes, most of queens and SI are ATU. but they have 2 different locals

The depots that are mta bus local 100 is eastchester, yonkers, college point, basily park and LGA. The mta bus depots that are atu is far rock, jfk, and spring creek. Think god after I finish my training class from day 1 to 7, my depot will be college point. Today was day 2 for me. So far so good. Had a great day today with my tight turns up in the bronx today, from acute turns and ect.

The depots that are mta bus local 100 is eastchester, yonkers, college point, basily park and LGA. The mta bus depots that are atu is far rock, jfk, and spring creek. Think god after I finish my training class from day 1 to 7, my depot will be college point. Today was day 2 for me. So far so good. Had a great day today with my tight turns up in the bronx today, from acute turns and ect.

I assume that u are in training for a b/o since u mention the whole 7 day cycle. good luck b/c those 7 days can turn into 10 if you hit something or the instructor feels you need it. remember, you only get 2 chances. i you fail the first time, go and take the test in a school bus

I assume that u are in training for a b/o since u mention the whole 7 day cycle. good luck b/c those 7 days can turn into 10 if you hit something or the instructor feels you need it. remember, you only get 2 chances. i you fail the first time, go and take the test in a school bus

Well so far so good, day 3 today went great for me, I drive in the city today. Tomorrow I have to do the el pellers in the bx. Also I have 3 yrs and half years from cttransit, which we drive mci for the express, novas, cng, and the 2010 60ft artics. So I'm using my cttransit skills with my listening skills from my trainer. One thing I'm doing is acting cocky, that's why I'm doing good. After day 7 if I can make it, my depot is going to be college point.

If CTTransit had the LFSA, you should have no problem with ours.

I'm not having no problems, I'm not trying to brag or something but I'm the strongest link in my class. I have no problems at all. I sit and listen to my instructor 100 percent and use my cttransit skills. Tomorrow is day 4, we going to do some el pellers in the bx. I was the only one in my class that did not mess up on the simulator at spring creek today.

I'm not having no problems, I'm not trying to brag or something but I'm the strongest link in my class. I have no problems at all. I sit and listen to my instructor 100 percent and use my cttransit skills. Tomorrow is day 4, we going to do some el pellers in the bx. I was the only one in my class that did not mess up on the simulator at spring creek today.

Lmao! Spoken like a true Sagittarius!!B)

Lmao! Spoken like a true Sagittarius!!B)

Hey you have to give it up to us sagis lol when we want something we go and get it. Do you know how long I been wanting for this moment, its right in my hands, so I'm not going to let it go. I'm trying to get though this training on day 7. That's my goal and I'm going for it. Oh and you know what's funny ENY, that's the depot I have to report to every mourning at 9 to 5 for my 7 day training.

#1. i don't mean to knock your driving skill but, driving in this city is completely different than driving anywhere else. thats why even if you come in with a CDL and all the proper endorsements, you still have to pass the MTA's driving test. #2 if you don't mind me asking, which S/I is giving you driver training?? and at which depot?

(p.s the el pillars are the best part of training B) )

#1. i don't mean to knock your driving skill but, driving in this city is completely different than driving anywhere else. thats why even if you come in with a CDL and all the proper endorsements, you still have to pass the MTA's driving test. #2 if you don't mind me asking, which S/I is giving you driver training?? and at which depot?

(p.s the el pillars are the best part of training B) )

No its cool your not knocking me I understand what your saying, before I started with CTtransit 3 and a half yours ago, I was and got my license with coach usa( rockland county) which they are contracted with NJ transit. So we have 100 routes, which all of them comes in and out of the city though all the tunnels and ect. We even had stops though out the city. That's where I kind of got my lil bit of experience from. I drove in the city yesterday and did pretty good. #2 my S/I is mr. Vazques and I'm training out of ENY bus depot in brooklyn. I'm doin el pillars today in the bx:tup:

No its cool your not knocking me I understand what your saying, before I started with CTtransit 3 and a half yours ago, I was and got my license with coach usa( rockland county) which they are contracted with NJ transit. So we have 100 routes, which all of them comes in and out of the city though all the tunnels and ect. We even had stops though out the city. That's where I kind of got my lil bit of experience from. I drove in the city yesterday and did pretty good. #2 my S/I is mr. Vazques and I'm training out of ENY bus depot in brooklyn. I'm doin el pillars today in the bx:tup:

Good luck!:tup:

Archived