Q35 Question

R32 3348

Does the Q35 stop at the Aviator Sports Complex? It's right before Floyd Bennett field going towards Queens. I have to go there tomorrow but Google Transit is telling me there's no way to get there by public transit (???). Trying to find a way to get there manually I've settled on taking the (2) to Brooklyn College for the Q35 but IDK if it goes to the sports complex. It's on the map but I've never taken the Q35 before so I don't know if it stops there.

- On the Queens bound side, I don't know... I don't remember the last time I took the Q35, Queens bound...

- On the Brooklyn bound side (same side as that big field where they're always playing either soccer or lacrosse... didn't know it had a name, to be honest).... Yeah, when I take the Q35 back to Brooklyn, they have those kids waiting for the bus, and they all get off at av U...

there's definitely a stop in the vicinity... you'll have to do a bit of walking to get to the entrance of the place, though....

just ask the driver to be certain...

but I'm about 90% sure there's a Q35 stop before it passes the belt pkwy....

Far Rockaway-bound Q35 has bus stop before toll (from my experience from 2008 Bus Rodeo.

When you need to get off, you need to request B/O because this is flag stop just like Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge bus stop for Q21/Q53.

Look for Mass Transit

http://www.brooklynbirdclub.org/floyd.htm

yup, there's a stop on the NB Q35 just past the toll booth also... virtually no one uses it though (although on 1 Q35 ride of mine, some fisherman w/ blood running down his leg, boarded that stop), and there's another stop that's a little closer to that complex R32's asking about...

There are 2 stops on the NB Q35 b/w the toll booth & the Belt pkwy....

yup, there's a stop on the NB Q35 just past the toll booth also... virtually no one uses it though (although on 1 Q35 ride of mine, some fisherman w/ blood running down his leg, boarded that stop), and there's another stop that's a little closer to that complex R32's asking about...

There are 2 stops on the NB Q35 b/w the toll booth & the Belt pkwy....

LOL... Don't you just love when that happens? Occasionally we get these dudes with pails of I don't know what getting on the express bus.

Just curious. Is that Toy R Us stop (just south of Kings Plaza) still in use?

Yes.... and if you ask me, that stop is increasing in use....

Once upon a time, that Toys R us was on the brink of getting closed down....

I don't know what happened, but people are starting to go there like they used to, back in the early to mid 90's.....

Archived