NJT Morris Takes over 871 - 880 lines

SirJokaPlaya

cause PABCO is a ripoff thats why any questions??? PABCO provided excessive service where it wasnt needed. morris bus system is broken and mostly duplicative hence why I never had to use them. Their buses dont go anywhere

NJ TRANSIT Morris Will Operate PABCO Lines Affecting Bus Route Nos. 871, 872, 873, 874, 875 and 880 - Monday, June 6, 2011

May 24, 2011

Effective Monday, June 6, NJ TRANSIT Morris will operate the following PABCO contracted bus lines operating out of Morris Garage in Dover:

Bus Route No. 871 - Morristown-Boonton-Wayne

Bus Route No. 872 - Morristown-Dover-Rockaway

Bus Route No. 873 - Greystone-Morristown-Livingston

Bus Route No. 874 - Morristown-Boonton-Wayne

Bus Route No. 875 - Rockaway-Dover-Roxbury

Bus Route No. 880 - Morristown-Dover-Rockaway

All service, including routes, schedules and fares, will remain the same

so therefore no real chance inservice or routing. sounds kind of pointless to me

i'm guessing mixed in with NJT workers i had a hunch something like this was going to happen back at February about 5 NABIs was signed up as 875 Dover due to Nabi issues it those 5 were the 108 and 107

oh my well then that pretty much just answered my question when around that time i saw one on the 871 Boonton in Irvington it did take me by surprised to

oh my well then that pretty much just answered my question when around that time i saw one on the 871 Boonton in Irvington it did take me by surprised to

I was not surprised eventually all rtes will become 100% NJT the contracts are just getting too expensive to operate plus the MCM3 now 873 had excessive service before it duplicated the train for crying out loud

NJTransit never had a bus facility in Dover, although the current Lakeland garage was ex Public Service, ex Morris County Traction. The PABCO (Passaic-Athenia Bus Company for those who didn't know) facility was located in an industrial complex northwest of downtown Dover between West Clinton Street (NJ Rt. 15) and the former DL&W mainline.

Archived