Another police investigation at Halsey Street

Abba

Home > Current Service Status / Subways-L

Posted: 05/30/2011 10:39PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the Halsey Street Station, there is no (L) service on trains between the Bedford Avenue Station and the Broadway Junction Station in both directions.

Please expect delays in (L) train service in at this time.

Very similar to what happened a a couple months ago.

This is nothing to what happened in brooklyn today.

First, I'm at Atlantic-Pacific. As im walking to the (4), I hear the announcement "Ladies & Gentelmen due to a police investigation at Atlantic-Pacific, (2)(3) & (4) trains are not stopping here."

So I get on a Manhattan bound (R) train. I Take it to Court/BH to catch the (4) there, only to find out ALL the (2)(3)(4)(D)(N)(Q)(R) trains were suspended in Brooklyn.

So I exit the station to find Jay Street-MetroTech. I find the station, only to find out theres a Stalled (F) train on the Manhattan bound side.... and the (A)(C) were not coming. So I decide to exit again.

I then find the B62 bus (which goes to Queens Plaza). I decide that I was going to take that to Queens Plaza & catch the (R)... Until I realized the B62 goes under the (J) @ Marcy & stops by the Q59.

So I decide to take the Q59. It then clicks into my mind that I could just follow my regular plans from here (my original plans were to take the (4) to Bklyn Br, then (J)>(M)>Q38). I just take the (J) from Marcy & go home.

but that was a HUGE mess with all the lines.

I mean, how could they possibly suspend all those lines in Brooklyn due to a police investigation on just the IRT platforms?

I'm just glad that I got out of that mess on time.

--------------------------------------

So, back to the (L) train.

My other plan was to take some other bus to the Halsey Street (L) train station. I'm glad I didn't do that because I would have seen the 12-9 incident!

First, I'm at Atlantic-Pacific. As im walking to the (4), I hear the announcement "Ladies & Gentelmen due to a police investigation at Atlantic-Pacific, (2)(3) & (4) trains are not stopping here."

So I get on a Manhattan bound (R) train. I Take it to Court/BH to catch the (4) there, only to find out ALL the (2)(3)(4)(D)(N)(Q)(R) trains were suspended in Brooklyn.

So I exit the station to find Jay Street-MetroTech. I find the station, only to find out theres a Stalled (F) train on the Manhattan bound side.... and the (A)(C) were not coming. So I decide to exit again.

I then find the B62 bus (which goes to Queens Plaza). I decide that I was going to take that to Queens Plaza & catch the (R)... Until I realized the B62 goes under the (J) @ Marcy & stops by the Q59.

So I decide to take the Q59. It then clicks into my mind that I could just follow my regular plans from here (my original plans were to take the (4) to Bklyn Br, then (J)>(M)>Q38). I just take the (J) from Marcy & go home.

I mean, how could they possibly suspend all those lines in Brooklyn due to a police investigation on just the IRT platforms?

My other plan was to take some other bus to the Halsey Street (L) train station. I'm glad I didn't do that because I would have seen the 12-9 incident!

Probably some kind of bomb threat or suspicious package At Atlantic Ave.

heard it was an suspicious package at the station

I was at 36 St on the (D) and they discharged everyone off there. Then at that same time, a (N) comes in on the local track and they discharge everyone off that train so naturally, everyone starts running to the (D). At that point I said f*ck it and I take the B63 (whick was jam packed cuz of all the people fron 36 St smh)

Archived