Attention : Signatures

Signature pictures were wiped out. If you see [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] in your signature, that meens your signature pic was wiped out and you need to browse one again. If you have trouble animating sig pics, then resuze your sig pic and then put it in your sig.

It would be nice if we are informed of this before Wednesday night. I know it was posted in the section with information regarding the forums, but, next time something like this happens, could you send an automatic PM to everybody?

Harry did what he had to do and he warned us. What more do you want? You should have saved it when you saw the post.

I find it interesting how Harry wiped them out in the middle of Friday instead of 9 PM Wednesday.

Anyway, if any of you are having trouble with animating signatures, you may need to upgrade your browser.

For me, the signatures animate on Internet Explorer 8 but do not on Opera 11.0.

(Internet Explorer 8 is installed on Windows 7 Starter OS.

Opera 11.0 is installed on Windows XP Service Pack 1 OS.)

I find it interesting how Harry wiped them out in the middle of Friday instead of 9 PM Wednesday.

Anyway, if any of you are having trouble with animating signatures, you may need to upgrade your browser.

Just cut the crap ight. Stop trying to draw attention to yourself. Weather he wiped em out on the moon he still gave a warning.

What's the big deal anyway? I have all of my signatures saved on my laptop. Took less than a minute to insert my signature back. :P

I still have it in my saved documents (as well as my visitors' messages box) as well, so all I have to do is get around to posting it back up.

Harry did what he had to do and he warned us. What more do you want? You should have saved it when you saw the post.

I didn't see the post. It doesn't really matter, since I still have it saved, but I'm saying that next time something like this happens, it would be nice if he PM'ed everybody.

Did you ever stop and think that he was trying to give others extra time to save their signatures??

I remember certain forums where they would allow (macromedia) flash signatures...

I still have a couple of em saved on the pc.... I miss making flash movies...

Harry's doin us a favor in allowing animated sigs in the first place...

I would be humble.

Archived