Exam # 8094 conductor

ronirone

Ok that's fine but you shouldn't have any hope . There is no light at the end of the tunnel . It is pitch black . Maybe transit is not your calling . Honestly I don't think you have any chance at all with either conductor or bus operator . You are the bottom of the barrel on both lists .

I went to there offices in Brooklyn, on Livingston Street this morning got a ticket number waited for about 45 mins to be called wasn't a lot of people there. Went there to find out info about both exams that I took, and they told me for exam 8006 for B/O there up to the 1800's on the list, and for conductor 8094 they have not started to call from the list as of yet. They stated for B/O that everyone will be called from the list some point by the new year they said, and to just continue to wait until my time comes.

I went to there offices in Brooklyn, on Livingston Street this morning got a ticket number waited for about 45 mins to be called wasn't a lot of people there. Went there to find out info about both exams that I took, and they told me for exam 8006 for B/O there up to the 1800's on the list, and for conductor 8094 they have not started to call from the list as of yet. They stated for B/O that everyone will be called from the list some point by the new year they said, and to just continue to wait until my time comes.

Dude you obviously don't read the forums do you ??? How could they have not called anyone from exam 8094 yet if they hired close to 400 from exam 8094 ????? Is there something wrong with you ???? Dude give up on transit it's not your calling .

Are you sure about that? Because it is wrong. Perhaps you are getting exams 8094 and 8098 mixed up. They have not called for 8098 yet.

Dude you obviously don't read the forums do you ??? How could they have not called anyone from exam 8094 yet if they hired close to 400 from exam 8094 ????? Is there something wrong with you ???? Dude give up on transit it's not your calling .

Are you sure about that? Because it is wrong. Perhaps you are getting exams 8094 and 8098 mixed up. They have not called for 8098 yet.

It's not mass's problem those people at Livingston care about as much as Stalin, know about as much as Stimpy and are about as usefull as used condoms.

@primojr78 FYI I do read all the forums carefully, but I'm getting tired of people like you and others putting people down, and at times giving wrong info about it. Its nothing wrong what I did yesterday going to there Brooklyn Office to find out where I'm at. I like to know are you one of the people that works at the office to put people down, and not giving them hope? What's with you?

@Donald It was for exam 8094 for conductor. They told me they haven't started to call from the list as of yet.The staff were okay with me.

@Xentor Thanks for the comment!

@primojr78 FYI I do read all the forums carefully, but I'm getting tired of people like you and others putting people down, and at times giving wrong info about it. Its nothing wrong what I did yesterday going to there Brooklyn Office to find out where I'm at. I like to know are you one of the people that works at the office to put people down, and not giving them hope? What's with you?

@Donald It was for exam 8094 for conductor. They told me they haven't started to call from the list as of yet.The staff were okay with me.

@Xentor Thanks for the comment!

How am I putting People down ???? Face it the truth hurts sometimes . What would you rather I tell you that you will get called and give you a bunch of false hope ????

Is that really better ???? I have given correct information on this site from the very beginning. , you just can't seem to face reality . You will be very disappointed if you keep holding on to this fluff . Subway guy is a real conductor and he is working right now for the mta and guess what ??? He is from the 8094 exam ?? So how did they not call anyone when subway guy went to school car for 8 weeks and now is on the road working as a conductor from exam # 8094 ???????

How am I putting People down ???? Face it the truth hurts sometimes . What would you rather I tell you that you will get called and give you a bunch of false hope ????

Is that really better ???? I have given correct information on this site from the very beginning. , you just can't seem to face reality . You will be very disappointed if you keep holding on to this fluff . Subway guy is a real conductor and he is working right now for the mta and guess what ??? He is from the 8094 exam ?? So how did they not call anyone when subway guy went to school car for 8 weeks and now is on the road working as a conductor from exam # 8094 ???????

Well I'll just continue to wait even if it kills at times, but at the same time I do have other plans for myself. Who knows you might be wrong son if I would ever get call...

Whatever? Mr. No It All

What was your score anyway mass?

Transit started calling for 8094 in June this year, 5 months ago. Theres roughly 600 people placed on outstanding certification as of right now. Heres a very rough stat that assumes too much. Suppose for every 6 months that pass Transit places 600 people on outcert from now until the list expires, then they would call roughly 4800 people at the end of 4 years. A number way above and beyond what they usually call for conductor. To me this would be the best scenario but there isnt anything certain, there are just too many variables to consider. For them to get to your number there would have to be some sort of emergency going on in which a lot of conductors die off or something, or maybe even Transit disqualifying applicants at an almost unlawful rate for lack of a better term. It's true mass you need a score of about 96 to be placed somewhat decently on the list, there are just too many applicants for this title.

So you did not take the medical yet BT704? You went down just for the 2nd drug test, or a 2nd drug test and medical? I'm not that far behind you and I hope I don't have to go down just for a 2nd drug test. I want to take the medical already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

what is the out standing certification ???

my list # is in th 1700's ..... anyone have an idea how long it will take to reach that number ???

i know is hard to tell , bt jusk asking !

thanks guys !

Archived