My LFS in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

MattTrain

Two NovaBus LFS buses on each line were on the (S53) and the (B1). I took one of the (B1)'s LFS buses (unit number 8059) to Bay Ridge and found three more. 8058 on the B1, and 8002 and 8011 on the S53.

Anyways, here are the shots of the four NovaBus LFS buses, taken at 4 Avenue and 86 Street.

QLFS20.jpg

QLFS29.jpg

QLFS26.jpg

QLFS25.jpg

QLFS24.jpg

QLFS16.jpg

QLFS15.jpg

QLFS14.jpg

QLFS13.jpg

QLFS11.jpg

:tup::tup::tup::tup:!!!!

I never seen an LFS until tuesday, I got 8084 on the (Q27) when railfanning, and I had to ditch an RTS just cause I saw that bus layover!

Interesting, as for these, I'm just wondering why the door ratio of the LFS buses on the (S53) (units 8002,8011) are 3:1. That's something.

:tup::tup::tup::tup:!!!!

I never seen an LFS until tuesday, I got 8084 on the (Q27) when railfanning, and I had to ditch an RTS just cause I saw that bus layover!

I ain't see one til last week. Too bad I wasn't close enough to get a full taste:p

Nice shots. I wan't to ride a LFS soo bad!

I ain't see one til last week. Too bad I wasn't close enough to get a full taste:p

Nice shots. I wan't to ride a LFS soo bad!

Thanks a lot, they're not too hard to find in Brooklyn and Staten Island. Best places to catch them in Staten Island are the Ferry Terminal, and for Brooklyn around Bay Ridge, Coney Island, and Bensonhurst.

I have more shots here.

QLFS28.jpg

QLFS27.jpg

QLFS23.jpg

QLFS22.jpg

QLFS19.jpg

QLFS17.jpg

QLFS12.jpg

I did a Bus Trip to Staten Island today, and rode LFS 8000 on the (S53) and on my way home 8055 on the (B1) Here are some shots. Just to keep this thread on topic, I didn't post other model bus shots, just click on the link below to see them.

CloveLFS7.jpg

CloveLFS9.jpg

CloveLFS10.jpg

CloveLFS13.jpg

CloveLFS14.jpg

CloveLFS18.jpg

CloveLFS20.jpg

CloveLFS28.jpg

CloveLFS30.jpg

CloveLFS29.jpg

To see the rest, go here.

:tup::tup::tup: at all the shots!

I still don't get whats with those doors on LFS #8000-8015. (or 8014?) Only the big door opens and the smaller one stays shut. :confused:

I also find it interesting how the first LFS delivered was 8001, not 8000 B).

:tup::tup::tup: at all the shots!

I still don't get whats with those doors on LFS #8000-8015. (or 8014?) Only the big door opens and the smaller one stays shut. :confused:

I also find it interesting how the first LFS delivered was 8001, not 8000 B).

Thanks a lot. The door ratio on LFS 8000-8014 had me stumped too. I don't really know why the bus is designed that way. I asked a few bus ops out of Castleton about it too, they weren't too sure why either. As for the big door only opening, that only happens on occasion, but usually both the front doors open.

Archived