Man pays $800 for 78-square-foot mini studio

Nexis4Jersey

At least a Walmart job can afford this LMAO

$7.25 x 40h/week x 4wks = 1160/mo

Projected out to 13,920 a year, after deductions and exemptions, the person could expect to get taxed at about 17% between federal, state, city, SSI, and disability. Leaving 83% as earnings, or

$11,553.60 after taxes.

Or $962.80 a month.

Meaning a Wal-Mart job leaves this person an impossible $162.80 per month to pay for groceries, electricity (including heating/cooling), hygiene products, transportation to and from work, clothing, and some form of communication (basic cell phone, land line, or internet or some combination of the above).

So Wal-Mart fails again LOL

I know, I'm talking about the hipshits who are wannabes that say they are but don't know jack about it

Hipshits...I like that one.

This is slightly better , but the sex must be really complicated or any dating in General....:P

Two people, when horny enough, will find a way to **** anywhere, anytime.

Much truth to what Joe's saying...

Projected out to 13,920 a year, after deductions and exemptions, the person could expect to get taxed at about 17% between federal, state, city, SSI, and disability. Leaving 83% as earnings, or

$11,553.60 after taxes.

Or $962.80 a month.

Meaning a Wal-Mart job leaves this person an impossible $162.80 per month to pay for groceries, electricity (including heating/cooling), hygiene products, transportation to and from work, clothing, and some form of communication (basic cell phone, land line, or internet or some combination of the above).

Well, maybe the overworked overnighters, which they pay SLIGHTLY extra, at 9.00-9.70 an hour, UGH

But yeah, you're never gonna live off that regardless!!

Well, maybe the overworked overnighters, which they pay SLIGHTLY extra, at 9.00-9.70 an hour, UGH

But yeah, you're never gonna live off that regardless!!

Ah yes the good ol' Wal Mart supervisor. The only supervisors that make <$10/hr LOL

$11,553.60 after taxes.

Or $962.80 a month.

LOL! $1160.00 a month... I would CRY if I had to live off of that. Hell I have gone through almost that amount in a weekend alone. I bought 3 new pairs of shoes this month which came to about 1050.00. Just realized that now :o, but I mean really. I spend about $600.00 or more in food (eating out and shopping at Whole Foods a month, so I don't know how I would live off of that). I guess I would have to see if I qualified for food stamps. LOL :)

But yeah, that's really pathetic. That's why I hate Walmart. At least the folks at Whole Foods make respectable wages. I don't know what they earn (I think the managers must make around $20.00/hr maybe a bit more), but it is certainly far more than what the folks at Walmart make.

LOL! $1160.00 a month... I would CRY if I had to live off of that. Hell I have gone through almost that amount in a weekend alone. I bought 3 new pairs of shoes this month which came to about 1050.00. Just realized that now :o, but I mean really. I spend about $600.00 or more in food (eating out and shopping at Whole Foods a month, so I don't know how I would live off of that). I guess I would have to see if I qualified for food stamps. LOL :P

But yeah, that's really pathetic. That's why I hate Walmart. At least the folks at Whole Foods make respectable wages. I don't know what they earn (I think the managers must make around $20.00/hr maybe a bit more), but it is certainly far more than what the folks at Walmart make.

To be fair, somebody making $1,160 per month would almost definitely qualify for food stamps, and probably other forms of public assistance, so that would help with the other expenses.

Still, for $800, you can easily get an apartment in the outer boroughs if you split the rent with a roommate.

Archived