RiverLINE Schedule Change

MarkD329

http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ServiceAdjustmentTo&AdjustmentId=8117

Starting Monday, 11/7/11 The RiverLINE will have some additional trips added between Camden and Florence during the rush hours. The new temporary schedule is contained in the link.

This should help out the overcrowding on the trains in and out of Camden during the height of the rush hour [7 to 8 am and 4:30 to 5:30 pm], but Trenton commuters are still stuck with the 30 minute frequency until that retaining wall is finally built.

http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ServiceAdjustmentTo&AdjustmentId=8117

Starting Monday, 11/7/11 The RiverLINE will have some additional trips added between Camden and Florence during the rush hours. The new temporary schedule is contained in the link.

This should help out the overcrowding on the trains in and out of Camden during the height of the rush hour [7 to 8 am and 4:30 to 5:30 pm], but Trenton commuters are still stuck with the 30 minute frequency until that retaining wall is finally built.

retaining wall??? what would that do???

I knew it was bound to happen overcrowding was bound to happen

retaining wall??? what would that do???

There was a mudslide north of the Robeling station caused by all of the August rains and topped off by Hurricane Irene. It took out the main northbound track [the southbound passing siding is used both ways, hence the 30 minute frequency]. NJT needs to build a retaining wall to prevent this from happening again, but the whole thing is caught up in bureaucracy [environmental permit here, waiting for some higher up to sign off on the money there, local permits everywhere] and that's why the RiverLINE has operated on a "Modified Sunday" schedule for the past two months.

The loss of the 15 minute frequency has resulted in more crowded trains, especially from Camden-Philly, but trains out of Trenton are no picnic either.

The sooner the wall is in place, the better [and more reliable] the River LINE will be.

There was a mudslide north of the Robeling station caused by all of the August rains and topped off by Hurricane Irene. It took out the main northbound track [the southbound passing siding is used both ways, hence the 30 minute frequency]. NJT needs to build a retaining wall to prevent this from happening again, but the whole thing is caught up in bureaucracy [environmental permit here, waiting for some higher up to sign off on the money there, local permits everywhere] and that's why the RiverLINE has operated on a "Modified Sunday" schedule for the past two months.

The loss of the 15 minute frequency has resulted in more crowded trains, especially from Camden-Philly, but trains out of Trenton are no picnic either.

The sooner the wall is in place, the better [and more reliable] the River LINE will be.

environmental permit MY ASS the northbound track was there why can't it be rebuilt

I well 459 already pointed something out but the rules are unreasonable

Well if you think you can do better then take your lazy ass down there and do the work yourself? You think things can be built without permits and approvals? You think you know it all? To hell with you and your plans.

I well 459 already pointed something out but the rules are unreasonable

Obviously conditions preclude Riverline from using one of the main tracks so like I asked before; Do you know something about the RiverLine topography and building procedures in NJ that we dont know? If no then don't go around acting like you do.

too bad I never planned anything for riverline at all cause I don't need to. @553 o well you will see what I am capable of very soon

ONLY FOOLS OPPOSE THE UNKNOWN

When you wake up and realize your plans are total crap then the fool will come out of you. You honestly think you can change NJT, lol if that happens I will personally give you $1 for your trouble.

When you wake up and realize your plans are total crap then the fool will come out of you. You honestly think you can change NJT, lol if that happens I will personally give you $1 for your trouble.

Well if I was able to get even weinstien's business card and get an analyst to ask me if I was interested in sending a completed statewide plan rather than southern and central alone then there is some possibility. I wouldn't believe if I didn't get asked by analysts themselves. You can believe what you want. I wouldn't be saying this if I was lying I did get weinstein's card and the planning guy contacted me first a few weeks after speaking at their fare hike meetings. It is what it is I have to admit I respect your knowledge of southern NJ routes you did influence some of my ideas to an extent NOT just 553 line but other routes as well and the network as a whole. I learned much about some lines that I didn't see or think about before. Don't go on an rage. There is no such thing as impossible for those who keep going. I will find a way to make things work out in the end. Look at the highways there are things that can be addressed. Looks like I am just about finished with the gaps analysis. I will take a break to find other things that will work. I don't have much to say about NJT I am not the type to scream about service cuts. Nor do I care about what anybody says about me it means nothing at this point. Ohh by the way the total crap was already phased out of my plans well the real ones at least. I had a decoy one to get attention. by the way pablo did warn against leaking too much and bragging as many others here also have plans but I shouldn't mention them anymore I should just do it and find a way to get paid for it nuff said.

Archived