Q21 from Spring Creek??

BM5 via Woodhaven

When I go from my home to the Woodhaven Boulevard station, I saw a Q21 that has the Spring Creek Depot logo. I took a picture, but I have trouble downloading it unto the website. The first I saw was 3744, which I took a picture of. The second bus was 3589. I saw other Q21 buses with Spring Creek logos. I have the picture of 3744, I just need to know how to download picture on this website.

I saw 3744 again on the Q21 and it still had the Spring Creek Depot Logo

• 2 weeks later...
When I go from my home to the Woodhaven Boulevard station, I saw a Q21 that has the Spring Creek Depot logo. I took a picture, but I have trouble downloading it unto the website. The first I saw was 3744, which I took a picture of. The second bus was 3589. I saw other Q21 buses with Spring Creek logos. I have the picture of 3744, I just need to know how to download picture on this website

photo.jpg

This is what I mean

SevenEleven's right. Its a loaner. its going back soon. So why replace the sticker. this happens all the time out there! its really no big deal. back in the PBL days, the "Arverne" garage (now FR), use to have 2 RTS Command buses for sunday B100 trips, or youd see 2 of Green Lines rts buses on the B100 since Command's garage was closed sundays.

its really nothing big.

Not SC related, but i've been seeing 3600s and 3700s from JFK on the Q35 these past few weekends. Is Far Rock short some buses or is JFK transfering some buses to FR?

edit: nm, 3711 is listed to be at FR now, but it still had JFK depot stickers on it.

Saw them on a Q21 and a Q53. The Q53 towards the Rockaways broke down at Metro so the Q21 towards Rockaway Park went limited stop after Metropolitan and went on Q53 signing because the lines was O.D for limited Q53 service.This all happened on was before the Q21 change.Basically

It was a diversion

Archived