More photos from The Fordham Road area.

tkx2510

Photo-0006-1.jpg

The Bee Line bus going to the Westchester County.

Photo-0007.jpg

The 1 is at Fordham Plaza. Either running on the Bx15 or the Bx17 line.This one is running under by West Farms Depot so don;t be fooled. There is a chance that the Bx15 can go to Kingsbridge Depot, Amsterdam Depot, Manhattanville Depot,126th Depot since the Bron bus route is near these shops or split with West Farms depot or the other depot. It can happened. What u guys think?

Oh crap!! I was there today around 11:10 to 11:50!

Btw what time where you over there?

Well actually those pictures that I took was a couple weeks ago. I just decide to post it on nyctransitforums cuz I was far behind. LOL!!!!

NIce shots.

Has anyone seen anything special along Fordham Road for Bx12 passengers to board the new select service?

Does it look like it will work or not?

What do you think?

Yeah the new fare control systems. Looks like they will work, but I bet they will be vandalized in the Bronx. Hopefully they are built well and won't.

NIce shots.

Yeah the new fare control systems. Looks like they will work, but I bet they will be vandalized in the Bronx. Hopefully they are built well and won't.

Polease........ATM's in banks aren't that secure..........

How do those work?

Pull out your wallet full of money in a dim lighted area in Inwood or Da Bronx, fumble through wallet to get $2 in coins, deposit it in said machine, get ticket/receipt to display to driver..........

Pull out your wallet full of money in a dim lighted area in Inwood or Da Bronx, fumble through wallet to get $2 in coins, deposit it in said machine, get ticket/receipt to display to driver..........

And we have a nice MetroCard system...

Archived