Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36164_114857505244153_100001597114599_118611_5833519_n.jpg

Just me and mine bushmaster XM15E2S. Not very fresh after a week in the field. The last day at downrange! Sadly I can't show you other photos because there are badges of my Regiment or some foreign operators.

Looks like you're about to put some m-er effers in ther place!

Actually polish army use Beryllium Rifles (carbine pattern 1996). Its a heavily modified Kalashnikov that fires a 5,56x45 NATO, also a three round burst. Well we received older M4s from GROM unit. They are using Hk416. As You see I got a CompM2 reflex sight. Still we are waiting for Hk AG GLM. For You M320.

It is equipped with a normal recoil buffer. The recoil is quite smaller because the size of the cartridge capacity of the jacket. AK is in fact much, much stronger than Beryl. We use to say that with an AK You can chop a tree. But if You smack a Beyl's barrel to a APC You have to reset the sights :/

M16 (I shoot M16A2) is not a VERY accurate. Of course AK is much less accurate, but the last one was design to use auto, and just create a wall of lead. Well a Beryl is very accurate (more then M16), due to its barrel length, .223 round spins exactly 2 times before its leave the barrel. If someone from here want to buy a AR I recommend something like Beryl or Tantal. They are really improved AK, f.e. free floating gas tube.

Archived