Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M16 (I shoot M16A2) is not a VERY accurate. Of course AK is much less accurate, but the last one was design to use auto, and just create a wall of lead. Well a Beryl is very accurate (more then M16), due to its barrel length, .223 round spins exactly 2 times before its leave the barrel. If someone from here want to buy a AR I recommend something like Beryl or Tantal. They are really improved AK, f.e. free floating gas tube.
That Ak barrel flexes when a round is shot,causing inaccuracy of about a cm or two.AK rounds although 7.62 would have one ball dancing in no time.M16 to me is a piece of plastic.Even the troops hated it back in Nam when it replaced the M14.

The whole AK flex when shoot, but it gives the rifle its reliability. I think it's better to have a working inaccurate weapon instead of jammed super-duper tactical rifle. Still if You have to carry over 70-80 pounds of gear + a weapon I pick an M4 because the plastic is lighter, and easily to camouflage.

Gee, how cool is here. People get ban after 4-th OT on polish forums. After fift post not about the topic the whole topic is closed and all OT is going to be delete!

And a plus for me, I don't know that my photo is so awesome that everybody want to talk about it :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Damn you got a lot of hair!! Nice!! Rock on dude :rock:

Thanks.:tup:

It definitely comes from my Italian grandfather, and Rican grandmother. They both had more hair than me when they passed. My grandfather is the reason I grew it out. He used to always say, "Boy, when you grow up, don't listen to what your mom says about long hair. I'm white, so that means you got that good shit!"

I was too young to know what he was talking about at the time, and when I did start to grow it out, I would envy all the black guys with fro's because I wanted one so bad, but I could never get my hair to stand up straight! LOL!

Thanks.:tup:

It definitely comes from my Italian grandfather, and Rican grandmother. They both had more hair than me when they passed. My grandfather is the reason I grew it out. He used to always say, "Boy, when you grow up, don't listen to what your mom says about long hair. I'm white, so that means you got that good shit!"

I was too young to know what he was talking about at the time, and when I did start to grow it out, I would envy all the black guys with fro's because I wanted one so bad, but I could never get my hair to stand up straight! LOL!

Nice! That's a pretty dope story :cool:

I started growing my hair out in the beginning of last year and I haven't dared cut it since. I'm experimenting as to what I should do with it...I comb it back and hold it down with gel, I (occasionally) braid it or I don't do anything: I throw a hat on and just walk out the house.

I would do the part in the middle similar to the photo you put up but I don't think my hair's long enough for it yet.

Archived