Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me oh me!!! I have a little bit shorter hair now but it gunna be the same again in like a week.

This is my drama club banquet three weeks ago.

113-3.jpg

Me and my best friend Dylan. Yes her name is a guys name laugh it up.

131-1.jpg

This is my favorite person in the world. My lovely lil girlfriend Christine Machinee (a.k.a. I Want Pancakes)

024-8.jpg

Last year on the 42nd Street (S)huttle. I had mad frizzy hair and blonde bangs.

067-5.jpg

I'd take the friend if I were you, boy's name and all... :) :tup:

Me looking like Carrot Top, and my lil bro KJ just after Christmas.

165693_539875794624_220300702_31692050_8134605_n.jpg

ENY, you look just like one of my classmates. I had to look good at that picture to make sure you weren't him. Now to sterotype. Ya'll have that, making someone cross the street look to yall (aka the East New York look). How fitting.....:o:P:p...............

Nice! That's a pretty dope story :cool:

I started growing my hair out in the beginning of last year and I haven't dared cut it since. I'm experimenting as to what I should do with it...I comb it back and hold it down with gel, I (occasionally) braid it or I don't do anything: I throw a hat on and just walk out the house.

I would do the part in the middle similar to the photo you put up but I don't think my hair's long enough for it yet.

I went for 10 years without cutting my hair. Never listened to anyone about cutting it either. Had the Samuel L. Jackson "pulp fiction" look (aka the Rev. Al Sharpton doo). Had the braids. Now I just cut it all off. It's been 3 weeks, time to tackle that project. It find it funny how amongst us African American males, we can and do grow our hair long, while our women keep up with that damn weave, you can't touch....:mad::mad::mad:................

I went for 10 years without cutting my hair. Never listened to anyone about cutting it either. Had the Samuel L. Jackson "pulp fiction" look (aka the Rev. Al Sharpton doo). Had the braids. Now I just cut it all off. It's been 3 weeks, time to tackle that project. It find it funny how amongst us African American males, we can and do grow our hair long, while our women keep up with that damn weave, you can't touch....:mad::mad::mad:................

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! So effing true! Excellent post!!!

dnt ask about the silly bands, but yes im gay

61708120157964704967100.jpg

dnt ask bout this one, i got crazy

16743914286955243380810.jpg

What's up with the silly bands??? What happened in the one you got crazy in?????

We don't judge when it comes to that on this board. We only judge those who are overly fond of trains. You know, a cold hunk of metal, ridden with filthy steel dust on it. When I say overly fond, I mean they shouldn't be left alone in the barn with the train. Might have sticky residue left on it..........

Who took a photo of me when I was on the phone? Stalkers :P

fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_4.jpg

:(

(Note: I ain't that old. Nor is that photo mine.)

Wow, you led a life beyond a rough life. 18 looking 55, what happened?????

Archived