Some Brooklyns

lilbluefoxie

I was on the (:P(Q) and (F) today. I think I mustve picked track work day cuz it seemed like there were track workers everywhere on the Brighton Line and even on the F.

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3287.JPG

Those Culver stations have wierd lighting.

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3299.JPG

IMG_3304.JPG

I was trying to use an outdoor technique for an indoor shot lol, It appeared to have come out anyway ^^

IMG_3307.JPG

More at:

Jon's Train Photos - (B) 6 Avenue Express

Jon's Train Photos - (F) 6 Avenue Local

Jon's Train Photos - (G) Crosstown Local

Jon's Train Photos - (Q) Broadway Express

thanks, I wish those Brighton Express stations didnt suck so bad as far as lighting.

lol... You think they're bad now? You should've seen them before the renovation. I think they're pretty blah now. Each station that was re-done looks more or less like the other one. :) Sheepshead Bay (my old station when I lived in Sheepshead Bay) could use another re-do as well. The platforms could be re-done and the station could use some sprucing up. The last re-do was years ago when I was living there.

lol... You think they're bad now? You should've seen them before the renovation. I think they're pretty blah now. Each station that was re-done looks more or less like the other one. :) Sheepshead Bay (my old station when I lived in Sheepshead Bay) could use another re-do as well. The platforms could be re-done and the station could use some sprucing up. The last re-do was years ago when I was living there.

the brighton local stations are great, the various lettered avenue ones are bright, and you can get great photos there, its mostly Newkirk Ave and Church Ave I have a problem with as far as lighting. Kings Highway I could have gotten photos from that would have been alright but there was still a lot of construction going on there.

Archived