From the MTA section, but for NJT and NJ's private operators and contractors

Remember:

•One Riddle to be solved at a time

•One guess per member at a time

•Members have 24 hours to respond

•After 24 hours, another riddle will be posted

•After a person gets the answer, they go, and so on

I'll start off.

Like many NJT interstate routes, I have a few intrastate short-turn(IST for short) trips. However, what makes my IST trips different is in addition to not serving Union City(b/c my route doesn't enter there to begin with), neither of them are on the main branch and many of my IST trips head toward NYC(but don't stop there.) Who am I?

Remember:

I'll start off.

Like many NJT interstate routes, I have a few intrastate short-turn(IST for short) trips. However, what makes my IST trips different is in addition to not serving Union City(b/c my route doesn't enter there to begin with), neither of them are on the main branch and many of my IST trips head toward NYC(but don't stop there.) Who am I?

The answer was the 126.

*Does not serve Union City

*Has inbound intrastate short-turn trips (as well as outbound ones)

*not one short-turn intrastate trip is on the main branch.(they're all via Willow/Clinton)

Damn really? All right.

I'm a route owned by belonging to an...expanding private "association". However, unlike most of my fellows routes, including some recent additions, who have fairly streamlined paths(not too many turns along its route), my route doesn't on a particular street very long, although it may back and forth along two roads. It used to have the same mainstream fleet as the other routes in my association, but now, all you'll see are "babies".

Damn really? All right.

I'm a route owned by belonging to an...expanding private "association". However, unlike most of my fellows routes, including some recent additions, who have fairly streamlined paths(not too many turns along its route), my route doesn't on a particular street very long, although it may back and forth along two roads. It used to have the same mainstream fleet as the other routes in my association, but now, all you'll see are "babies".

Montgomery & Westside Bus Owners Association (A & C Bus Corporation).

RT 440 SHOPPER?

Remember:

one new rule.

If the person who got the answer right doesn't decide to pass or go after 24 hours, it's an automatic pass. Since it's last minute on majestic's part, I'll give him until 7:45 tomorrow morning.

one new rule.

If the person who got the answer right doesn't decide to pass or go after 24 hours, it's an automatic pass. Since it's last minute on majestic's part, I'll give him until 7:45 tomorrow morning.

Shouldn't it be 3:31 tomorrow afternoon, since that's when he posted? Or 7:43 tomorrow evening since that's when it was confirmed that he had the right answer?

next my turn prepare for a challenge:

I had ability I was called the connection but my schedule was forsaken I tried to gain the hearts from PA but at last I could not I timed with the trains I used to be part of a long line NJT has abandoned me If I originated from my garage I would have had a chance NJT did me wrong and never gave me a fair share I used to be mini but I had to go MCI I died horribly in 2010 no one fought for me identify my name why can't I meet the former NJT line to become more useful who DID I use to be

next my turn prepare for a challenge:

I had ability I was called the connection but my schedule was forsaken I tried to gain the hearts from PA but at last I could not I timed with the trains I used to be part of a long line NJT has abandoned me If I originated from my garage I would have had a chance NJT did me wrong and never gave me a fair share I used to be mini but I had to go MCI I died horribly in 2010 no one fought for me identify my name why can't I meet the former NJT line to become more useful who DID I use to be

Wait until B35 confirms your answer.

Archived