Wrong so -300

$100

q50?

Wrong so -100

Hope VG8 gets you that new computer!

Q2

wager 50

Wrong-50

Checkmates answer was right. It was the Q101.

People say it's long, others say it's short. You Decide

It's from MTA bus not MTA New York City Transit

Last tally

Threxx, our soon to be moderator, what is the score

The 9:30 final:

Checkmate: 200

Famous NY: 200

IRT BRONX: 300

B17ENY: 650

Congratulations to everyone for a great game! B17ENY, you have earned yourself a spot in the next game. Despite twists & turns, we made it!

:P,:cool:

Whose making me a forum moderator?????? :P

Well you will be the Moderator for Jeapordy. You wont tally anymore, and you usually along with our co-host will get news about jeopardy and future proposal. As moderator, you wont have to do as much. You bascially just decide if this jeopardy game can be play and you have to advise if there is any change of plans of jeopardy.:(

Looks like I came just in time... for the end.

Skimming a couple pages back, well the questions were less ambiguous, I'll give it that much.....

So, are you coming to the next game, or not? 'Cause I'm taking a sick day! :P

hah !

now you see how I felt last week with the mediating.... and I was a contestant on top of that.....

Well you will be the Moderator for Jeapordy. You wont tally anymore, and you usually along with our co-host will get news about jeopardy and future proposal. As moderator, you wont have to do as much. You bascially just decide if this jeopardy game can be play and you have to advise if there is any change of plans of jeopardy.:P

Can people PM me to sign up?

naaaaaaa, no wayy

what is maximmum cause she should at least gave a number like everyone else but congrats

I'm a male.

Anyway, I put maximum because I wasn't sure what the maximum wager was. Last week people were wagering crazy amounts like 5,000 points, but in real Jeopardy, you can't wager more than you have. I pointed that out last week, but I wasn't sure if the rules changed, so I told him to put down the maximum wager (which was 100 because that's all I had)

Anyway, good game.

I personally believe that this game should be planned carefully for next time. I can't believe it took this long to answer... 10 questions?

Tell me about it. The thing is that it's just the nature of the forum. It's not instantaneous, so people keep forgetting whose turn it is and things like that.

Archived