Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
4P3607

Wellkaum to Nuh Jersee Transit

A day out on NJT light rail and a few others from the culver and such. I went to NJ because I was expecting it to snow hard and stick (you get really good shots when that happens). Anyways enjoy the pics for now, I will have vids a bit later.

021112-05.jpg

021112-08.jpg

021112-10.jpg

021112-13.jpg

021112-16.jpg

021112-25.jpg

021112-26.jpg

021112-28.jpg

021112-31.jpg

021112-33.jpg

021112-35.jpg

021112-38.jpg

021112-40.jpg

021112-41.jpg

021112-44.jpg

021112-46.jpg

021112-50.jpg

021112-59.jpg

021112-63.jpg

021112-65.jpg

021112-73.jpg

Click here for more photos from this trip. eNJoy! B)

I knew that would be the first question asked...

he is subwaymustang on the forums, on YT thesubwaymustango.

thanks!

Next time, post your New Jersey Transit pictures here. This is a New York City Subway Photos & Videos section for a reason B)

Yeah, welcome to our WONDERFUL state where our equally wonderful transit agency orders the worst buses in the business (*cough* NABI and DesignLine *cough*). LOL nice pics :tup:, and HOW DARE YOU take a picture on PATH?

Next time, post your New Jersey Transit pictures here. This is a New York City Subway Photos & Videos section for a reason B)

This also includes subway photos... There really needs to be a section just labeled "Transit photos and videos" since alot of the time I mix up different sections.

Yeah, welcome to our WONDERFUL state where our equally wonderful transit agency orders the worst buses in the business (*cough* NABI and DesignLine *cough*). LOL nice pics :tup:, and HOW DARE YOU take a picture on PATH?

I wasn't the one who took that picture. Who did? see 11th picture B).

and LOL!

This also includes subway photos... There really needs to be a section just labeled "Transit photos and videos" since alot of the time I mix up different sections.

I'm sorry, but MOST of the pics in here are from New Jersey. Those should've been posted in that section. We're trying to keep things organized here.

I understand... I was going to do it and it occurred to me to change it hours after I posted it.

I already did, just not in this thread. I have ridden it all the way to Trenton and then to philly.